A Tribe Called Quest Documentary Directed by Michael Rappaport

DOOOOPE.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will be watching this...

i could never stand michael rappaport until i found out he was a real hip hop head, now i love the dude. I can't wait for this, i'm a huge atcq fan. when does it release though? heard about this like a year or two ago and still have no clue when it comes out.

i could never stand michael rappaport until i found out he was a real hip hop head, now i love the dude. I can't wait for this, i'm a huge atcq fan. when does it release though? heard about this like a year or two ago and still have no clue when it comes out.

- happy as hell to see this trailer, but deeply saddened to see them fight like that.

- i grew up as teen listening to these dudes i cant even express how hurt it makes me feel seeing internal issues plague not just ATCQ, but Slum Village and then LB. maybe the next coming will learn from previous mistakes and get it right.

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

Michael Rappaport, the same dude from The War At Home and various other tv/film credits?

interesting...

He's the blackest Jew ever...met him as a kid once real down to Earth....big fan of hip hop.

- happy as hell to see this trailer, but deeply saddened to see them fight like that.

- i grew up as teen listening to these dudes i cant even express how hurt it makes me feel seeing internal issues plague not just ATCQ, but Slum Village and then LB. maybe the next coming will learn from previous mistakes and get it right.

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

Michael Rappaport, the same dude from The War At Home and various other tv/film credits?

interesting...

He's the blackest Jew ever...met him as a kid once real down to Earth....big fan of hip hop.

Back
Top Bottom