A Tribe Called Quest Documentary Directed by Michael Rappaport

im good people with phife's younger brother.....got to meet him even gave me a ride from a bball game 
i asked him who his fav rapper was he said andre 3k 
pimp.gif

im good people with phife's younger brother.....got to meet him even gave me a ride from a bball game 
i asked him who his fav rapper was he said andre 3k 
pimp.gif

As if Rappaport wasn't awesome enough, this just sealed the deal.

Looking forward to seeing this.

As if Rappaport wasn't awesome enough, this just sealed the deal.

Looking forward to seeing this.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

Michael Rappaport, the same dude from The War At Home and various other tv/film credits?

interesting...

He's the blackest Jew ever...met him as a kid once real down to Earth....big fan of hip hop.
Rappaport had a lil' skit on Talib Kweli's "Quality."

eek.gif
@ this documentary....my favorite rap group of all time...this is a MUST watch not only for me, but any fan of REAL hip-hop. 

*edit* the interlude at the end of We Can Get Down (A Tribe Called Quest consists of four members....) was the PERFECT way to end this trailer....
Don't forget his role in Bamboozled
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

Michael Rappaport, the same dude from The War At Home and various other tv/film credits?

interesting...

He's the blackest Jew ever...met him as a kid once real down to Earth....big fan of hip hop.
Rappaport had a lil' skit on Talib Kweli's "Quality."

eek.gif
@ this documentary....my favorite rap group of all time...this is a MUST watch not only for me, but any fan of REAL hip-hop. 

*edit* the interlude at the end of We Can Get Down (A Tribe Called Quest consists of four members....) was the PERFECT way to end this trailer....
Don't forget his role in Bamboozled
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

I will watch this. I love ATCQ.
This.  ATCQ is probably my overall favorite rap group.  And -- randomly -- Natalie Portman apparently likes them too.  There was interview in the LA Times with her about what music she listens too and she said something like, "I listen to a lot of hip hop, but older stuff.  Like Tribe . . ." 

Originally Posted by Steve212

I will watch this. I love ATCQ.
This.  ATCQ is probably my overall favorite rap group.  And -- randomly -- Natalie Portman apparently likes them too.  There was interview in the LA Times with her about what music she listens too and she said something like, "I listen to a lot of hip hop, but older stuff.  Like Tribe . . ." 

WHEN IS THIS DROPPING?!?!?!?!
tribe called quest started hip hop. One group gave influence to all we see and hear today. And all we have yet to see and hear.

WHEN IS THIS DROPPING?!?!?!?!
tribe called quest started hip hop. One group gave influence to all we see and hear today. And all we have yet to see and hear.

Back
Top Bottom