A Tribe Called Quest Documentary Directed by Michael Rappaport

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

Michael Rappaport, the same dude from The War At Home and various other tv/film credits?

interesting...

He's the blackest Jew ever...met him as a kid once real down to Earth....big fan of hip hop.
Rappaport had a lil' skit on Talib Kweli's "Quality."

eek.gif
@ this documentary....my favorite rap group of all time...this is a MUST watch not only for me, but any fan of REAL hip-hop. 

*edit* the interlude at the end of We Can Get Down (A Tribe Called Quest consists of four members....) was the PERFECT way to end this trailer....

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

Michael Rappaport, the same dude from The War At Home and various other tv/film credits?

interesting...

He's the blackest Jew ever...met him as a kid once real down to Earth....big fan of hip hop.
Rappaport had a lil' skit on Talib Kweli's "Quality."

eek.gif
@ this documentary....my favorite rap group of all time...this is a MUST watch not only for me, but any fan of REAL hip-hop. 

*edit* the interlude at the end of We Can Get Down (A Tribe Called Quest consists of four members....) was the PERFECT way to end this trailer....

I was wondering what happened to this.  Wasn't nas supposed to do the narration? 

I was wondering what happened to this.  Wasn't nas supposed to do the narration? 

Back
Top Bottom