A wife thats been done by another man before. Vol: how do you feel about it?

sneakrkid

Banned
Alright so lets say your about to wife this chick up, you both are in deep love and are planing to spend the rest of your lives together and you've lostit to this chick. But what bothers you the most is that another man has been in her before as well as his DNA being in her too. She regrets being with thisdude and regrets doing anything with him but i personally lose respect for a chick that's been boned before. I need some other peoples opinions on this soi can change my point of view.
eyes.gif

Sounds like you're more insecure about yourself not sleeping with enough women.

So shes only been with 2 dudes total??? Thats hard to find nowadays.

I say get over it, shes not boning him anymore.

Na I'm 17, this has nothing to do with me and this is what my homie told me, it makes sense to me but i need more opinions on it.

I never understood this philosophy (sp?)
eyes.gif
that some men have. Itappears most of the posters here are level headed.

I couldn't even see myself w/ a virgin to be honest (it's not even realistic actually) especially when I've been having my fun for the past fewyears.
wink.gif

***looks at username***
***understands the emphasis on KID***
you losing sleep over the fact ya girlfriend ain't a virgin?
laugh.gif

and if it makes you feel any better, you probably kissin his dong when you kiss her. have a great day....

-J-

Originally Posted by SneakrKid

Na I'm 17, this has nothing to do with me and this is what my homie told me, it makes sense to me but i need more opinions on it.

right
roll.gif
roll.gif

come on man.. even for a 17 year old thats pretty immature/naive to be thinking like that

you honestly must be super young because if you were older you would understand that...even though a woman's past is important...it doesn't define herso you shouldn't let that be a big deal to you. she's with you now and that's what you need to focus on.

Originally Posted by jeyel

come on man.. even for a 17 year old thats pretty immature/naive to be thinking like that

I'm not as open minded as most people on this board. So i was just wondering.

Originally Posted by bruza

eyes.gif
that some men have. It appears most of the posters here are level headed.

I couldn't even see myself w/ a virgin to be honest (it's not even realistic actually) especially when I've been having my fun for the past few years.
wink.gif

Stop duckin me
indifferent.gif

are you religious? do you think it's ok for a man to not be a virgin? do you really think this girl will only want to do it with you her whole life? is it1910 or something?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by bruza

eyes.gif
that some men have. It appears most of the posters here are level headed.

I couldn't even see myself w/ a virgin to be honest (it's not even realistic actually) especially when I've been having my fun for the past few years.
wink.gif

Stop duckin me
indifferent.gif

what are YOU talking about?

You know I also felt the same way as you do now when I was 15ish because I was young and I thought that girls I would mess with should only have me as theirfirst...as the rest can tell it's all ego talking and not understanding how the world works.

Maybe it's not something you'll understand now but later on you'll realize that not every girl is gonna wait to fornicate with you, I mean theirmay be a chance that you'll land a virgin...but most likely just like how you want to go out there an bang, girls feel the same way.

Back
Top Bottom