A wife thats been done by another man before. Vol: how do you feel about it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

You know I also felt the same way as you do now when I was 15ish because I was young and I thought that girls I would mess with should only have me as their first...as the rest can tell it's all ego talking and not understanding how the world works.

Maybe it's not something you'll understand now but later on you'll realize that not every girl is gonna wait to fornicate with you, I mean their may be a chance that you'll land a virgin...but most likely just like how you want to go out there an bang, girls feel the same way.
Great way to put it, now just gotta make my homie look at it like that.
smile.gif

since when did kids start referring to their GF's as their Wife?

i let the whole wifey thing slide (word to next), but calling a girl you been dating for a week or two your wife?

c'mon.

I feel em tho low key...

maybe he's too young to be trying to commit to one girl but I can't wife no ho* that been with someone else WHILE WE HAVE BEEN TALKING.

Girls need to have morals. We both can't be out here dirty.

American Women FTL. MUSLIM WOMEN FTW!

Originally Posted by Zeus23

I feel em tho low key...

maybe he's too young to be trying to commit to one girl but I can't wife no ho* that been with someone else WHILE WE HAVE BEEN TALKING.

Btw me and my homie both muslim so it might effect the way we look at it. you feel me?

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

since when did kids start referring to their GF's as their Wife?

i let the whole wifey thing slide (word to next), but calling a girl you been dating for a week or two your wife?

c'mon.
yea, that's ridiculous as well. "Wifey", ******ed talk.

I thought like this when I was still like 14-16. I'd rather a girl not to be a virgin, but I wouldn't really like if her number of men she let tag washigh.

I be doin' 'em like this.

SneakrKid wrote:
But what bothers you the most is that another man has been in her before as well as his DNA being in her too. She regrets being with this dude and regrets doing anything with him but i personally lose respect for a chick that's been boned before.

roll.gif

good luck at finding a girl who hasnt been penetrated or sucked something at your age. if you not ready to accept what a women you met has done in her past.your gonna take alot of L's in your future. the best advice is dont ask about the past, u will only set yourself up for jealousy

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

SneakrKid wrote:
But what bothers you the most is that another man has been in her before as well as his DNA being in her too. She regrets being with this dude and regrets doing anything with him but i personally lose respect for a chick that's been boned before.
roll.gif

good luck at finding a girl who hasnt been penetrated or sucked something at your age. if you not ready to accept what a women you met has done in her past. your gonna take alot of L's in your future. the best advice is dont ask about the past, u will only set yourself up for jealousy
Thanks for the advice.

Originally Posted by SneakrKid

Originally Posted by Zeus23

I feel em tho low key...

Btw me and my homie both muslim so it might effect the way we look at it. you feel me?
how did I know this..

You're crazy, kiddo... You should try to look up the story about a guy who got married to this woman, only to find out she had a video of when she wasyounger boning four guys at once!!!
Bet you'd lose some sleep over that one, eh?
eek.gif

Man if she's only been with one dude that's perfect. Not a virgin but hasn't been around so much that she's expecting something super specialfrom you. Now's the time to deliver , before someone else takes your spot hehehe

Virgin? Let's be serious, that's not how the real world works. Girls like sex just as much as guys and they can get it easier. Don't be gullible.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Man if she's only been with one dude that's perfect. Not a virgin but hasn't been around so much that she's expecting something super special from you. Now's the time to deliver , before someone else takes your spot hehehe
yeah i feel you, it makes sense she's been only with one dude and now she's his and nobody else.

You gotta test the car out before you buy it. Low mileage is best cuz its cheap and reliable. High mileage is acceptable too but in the long run you'llhave to dish out more money to maintain it.

Originally Posted by Unphased4

You gotta test the car out before you buy it. Low mileage is best cuz its cheap and reliable. High mileage is acceptable too but in the long run you'll have to dish out more money to maintain it.
makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom