A wife thats been done by another man before. Vol: how do you feel about it?

Build a bridge and get over it. We like sex just as much as men. Well, maybe. But we like it none the less. Whats the average marrying age these days? Mid tolate 20s? Something like that. So yes, we're going to have a sexual past. And the ones that don't have one at the age of 25, 30? Well. ok. kind ofweird but whatever floats their boat.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Build a bridge and get over it. We like sex just as much as men. Well, maybe. But we like it none the less. Whats the average marrying age these days? Mid to late 20s? Something like that. So yes, we're going to have a sexual past. And the ones that don't have one at the age of 25, 30? Well. ok. kind of weird but whatever floats their boat.

I don't even wanna meet a chick 25 years old that still got the tags on that +@%%%. Take that %$#* back then andget a new one. IDK if boxes come with expiration dates but I have absolutely nothing to offer a 25 year old virgin. Not even conversation. I wouldn't knowhow to talk to a virgin that old unless it was about Iron Man.
smh.gif

A girlfriend and wife or wifey are two different things. Wife is when your married. I hate it when people say "thats my wifey" when they only beengoing out for a little bit. She's not your wife or wifey until your officially married. I can't be the only one that hates this and the term wifey.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

The man was asking for help not criticism but it is nt so eh
grin.gif
Exactly. People here be jumping on people for what THEY are looking for. Dude said He would like a virgin. Now her having good character issomething you also hope she has but dude was simply asking for advice.

i was just having this debate the other day with a friend regarding Kim Kardashian and Reggie Jones. You think hes mad that Ray J did his thing and millions got to watch? I doubt it.
Of course if He is with her it hasn't hit him or it doesn't bother him. But the fact that she did that tape could have stopped her fromfinding a good dude in the future because I wouldn't mess with a girl who has a tape out there.

i think its sad that you care so much about finding a virgin... then finding someone that has good character. Trust me i knew a virgin and she played so many games with her dudes. If you care more about what someone has done physically then the character of that person, then your too immature to be thinking about wifing somebody.

No He is just someone who probably has a set of morals and beliefs that give him a different outlook on the actions of others. I'm not going at youwreckless so don't get the wrong idea. I also waited until I found a girl who doesn't have a sketchy past. I know you wouldn't want a dude who hadhis man tool in every tool shed around town right?

Just because the world is cool with garden tools doesn't mean everyone has to be open to using them. But OP is your smashing randoms then you can't setstandards like that. Its like OJ asking for the benefit of the doubt.

Originally Posted by SneakrKid

Na I'm 17, this has nothing to do with me and this is what my homie told me, it makes sense to me but i need more opinions on it.

laugh.gif
ducktales. its ok if your wifin up sloppy seconds. its bound tohappen.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

The man was asking for help not criticism but it is nt so eh
grin.gif
Exactly. People here be jumping on people for what THEY are looking for. Dude said He would like a virgin. Now her having good character is something you also hope she has but dude was simply asking for advice.

i was just having this debate the other day with a friend regarding Kim Kardashian and Reggie Jones. You think hes mad that Ray J did his thing and millions got to watch? I doubt it.
Of course if He is with her it hasn't hit him or it doesn't bother him. But the fact that she did that tape could have stopped her from finding a good dude in the future because I wouldn't mess with a girl who has a tape out there.

i think its sad that you care so much about finding a virgin... then finding someone that has good character. Trust me i knew a virgin and she played so many games with her dudes. If you care more about what someone has done physically then the character of that person, then your too immature to be thinking about wifing somebody.

No He is just someone who probably has a set of morals and beliefs that give him a different outlook on the actions of others. I'm not going at you wreckless so don't get the wrong idea. I also waited until I found a girl who doesn't have a sketchy past. I know you wouldn't want a dude who had his man tool in every tool shed around town right?

Just because the world is cool with garden tools doesn't mean everyone has to be open to using them. But OP is your smashing randoms then you can't set standards like that. Its like OJ asking for the benefit of the doubt.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Reggie Jones?

You mean Reggie Bush?

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm seriously laughing out loud that dude said reggie jones haha

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reggie Jones hittin that too
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

when i first read the topic, i was like, "i hope this is a typo, or i'm misunderstanding this".

then i clicked the thread and shook my head...

find you a virgin, lil homie, and let us know how that goes.

either way, YNS.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

nerd.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom