a

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
It's all over.

Sam looking all negative nancy at the end didn't even clap...my man Ronnie caught her off guard
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

Why is angelina even there.

Ol garbage bag draggin broad
roll.gif

I couldn't believe she showed up with trash bags on the first day. How do your parents let you go like that?? Kim Kardashian of Staten Island
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jullissa is the worst host of all time, NO transition anywhere, everything seemed awkward she caused more bad than good
smh.gif

a good host and crack a joke to relieve tension and @%#$, looks like she as reading off a paper the whole time

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Jullissa is the worst host of all time, NO transition anywhere, everything seemed awkward she caused more bad than good
smh.gif

a good host and crack a joke to relieve tension and @%#$, looks like she as reading off a paper the whole time
QFT.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Ronnie dancing would be straight up comedy in real life
laugh.gif

haha if I saw someone dancing like ronnie at the club I'll tell one of the busboys at the club to clean the floor by him because it looks like people areslipping

Originally Posted by neverflopped

laugh.gif

haha if I saw someone dancing like ronnie at the club I'll tell one of the busboys at the club to clean the floor by him because it looks like people are slipping
roll.gif

That's what you should do!
That'd be HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

indifferent.gif

How does a girl like Angelina claim to be so hot and act all high maintenance roll through with multiple garbage bags

filled with clothes. What part of the game is that ?

Originally Posted by ddot7

laugh.gif

haha if I saw someone dancing like ronnie at the club I'll tell one of the busboys at the club to clean the floor by him because it looks like people are slipping
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Word to sammi. ...this ain't no JOKE!!

I said it before, but Ronnie's laugh is absolutely hilarious.

The entire show they would cut to him laughing hysterically and that alone would get my cracking up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ddot7

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
2-face.jpg
i see what you did there
laugh.gif

Hilarious show, sucks it had to come to an end so soon.

They need to give Pauly D and The Situation a show like Real Chance of Love. That would be $$$.

The best .gif moment in the after show was Vinny's turn-raise eyebrow-smirk when Angelina said that "Going after married men isn't the rightword..."
roll.gif

Dude had the, "B_ please
grin.gif
" reaction.

All in all, after the smoke clears, The Situation won in the end
laugh.gif
Dude must have been a politician in a past life because he's got an answer for everything. He kept throwing daggers at Ron and Ang that show.

Back
Top Bottom