a

eek.gif

how fake I coulda spotted it from a mile away SMH MTV

I miss the show already
embarassed.gif
, funniest/best thing to happen to MTVever
pimp.gif

Yo, Ronnie and Sammie are not broken up. They were at a bar out by Hofstra last weekend together (hosting the night).

Weird to say, but I think it was well played that you could tell Sammie was caught up in something since the start of the reunion show.

^she wasn't any different on that show though
most of the fools on that show probably ended up trying out for Jersey Shore too

Originally Posted by krazyg

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

FWIW, I didn't think the "grenade" was all that bad looking.

Seriously? Her personality made her even uglier...

I don't think you can gleam too much of her personality; she was only on the show for two instances.

1. Mike brought her friend back. She wanted to go home.--That's natural.
2. Mike brings her friend back again and he gets Snooki to do his dirty work and kick them out while she stays.---She had a right to be mad. I thought it wasbad when Snooki caught the worst of it, but she did volunteer for Mike which was pretty stupid.

But yeah, it just her gums, other than that not bad.

The narrator for Is She Really Going Out With Him sounds like the host for Tool Academy using a really bad British proper accent. The whole is either theprototype for Tool Academy or a rip off of it except they throw in a dash of reality since it's recording their everyday activities.

Anyway is MTV bringing back the same cast for this summer of Jersey Shore or are they doing this like Real World? Cuz honestly these guys are famous now andit'd be different despite how funny they are. They should probably send that cast somewhere else like L.A.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Anyway is MTV bringing back the same cast for this summer of Jersey Shore or are they doing this like Real World?
I have no clue but it's gonna be hard to top this cast
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

Anyway is MTV bringing back the same cast for this summer of Jersey Shore or are they doing this like Real World?
laugh.gif

All you need is Pauly D and the Situation and the rest of the cast dont matter.
laugh.gif

MTV needs to do like a half hour, relaxed late night talk show, with Situation and Pauly D.
Nothing to compete with the big names in talk shows, just talk to one or two guest. It's cheap to make and the chances of unintentional lulz is strong.

Mike would be the host/interviewer, and Pauly would be the wise cracking DJ
laugh.gif

And if Ronnie needs a job, he could play the Security/Guillermo-type role.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Jullissa is the worst host of all time, NO transition anywhere, everything seemed awkward she caused more bad than good
smh.gif

a good host and crack a joke to relieve tension and @%#$, looks like she as reading off a paper the whole time
QFT.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Jullissa is the worst host of all time, NO transition anywhere, everything seemed awkward she caused more bad than good
smh.gif

a good host and crack a joke to relieve tension and @%#$, looks like she as reading off a paper the whole time
QFT.
Seriously. She just keeps trying to egg on everything, "Ronnie why are you so mad?" "What did Sammi do wrong?" #$#@# is it notobvious
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Show was epic. I think I read every page in this entire thread, amazing how my mood changed about this show. Loved every episode.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Ronnie dancing would be straight up comedy in real life
laugh.gif

haha if I saw someone dancing like ronnie at the club I'll tell one of the busboys at the club to clean the floor by him because it looks like people are slipping
roll.gif

That's what you should do!
That'd be HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

indifferent.gif

29uzqyc.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by zube42

laugh.gif

All you need is Pauly D and the Situation and the rest of the cast dont matter.
laugh.gif

nah man..theyd be overdoing it. they should just save it all for the next season.

imagine you had a show about the two
a show about snooki looking for love which is bound to happen sooner or later
and then another season

now its up to mtv to keep the appeal and go with it for a few more seasons.

smh.gif

%+!%! this aint oprah, her job was to create tension for our entertainment. She did a fine job, and looked good doing it

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

frown.gif
so is jersey shore fake? or is that going out with him show fake
ohwell.gif
I don't really think the Jersey Shore show is fake, but i know the Is She really going out with him aired sometime last year i remember seeingthe episode once i saw the clip someone posted but i didn't put two and two together with snookie since she wasn't as fat lol, Now that show i believeis scripted cause of some of the things dudes would say to either the girls parents or grandparents.

My observations from last night's reunion

- Julissa wasn't THAT bad

- Sam is triflin'

-Ron FINALLY manned up!

-The fist pump in the club is serious

-Pauly D is gonna find his pet bunny boiling in a pot on top of the stove

-Pauly beat Jwoww out the frame..they can't front

-Angelina...turrible

-The Situation won

Back
Top Bottom