a

Originally Posted by musicjunky05

Mike was just "making out" with the girl and he called it "hooking up"??? really tho?? So I'm assuming he didn't SMASH... or as Ronnie would say "SMUSH".. with all those girls he "hooked up" with.

Or does everyone else consider making out, hookin up too??
Most people I know associate "hooking up" with actually having sex, but there's also some that associate it with just gettingtogether and chilling.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Bhupy

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

the situation
smokin.gif

This dude is straight comedy.
Dude will have his own show...
I can see a VH1 hit on the way
laugh.gif
Exactly..
if that bimbo Megan got her own show...this dude def could

I hope that they find a way to give the situation (even Pauly d) their own show on vh1 instead of MTV. Because these love reality shows seem to be moresuccessful on vh1

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Vinnie has no stage presence in this show.
I was thinking the same thing. They need to cut out some of Sammy and Ronnie's time because its so boring.

Yo...
roll.gif

So many funny qoutes..the one that had me was when the situation was like "whats da matter you hungry?" to pauly's girl when she got out of thebed
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Pauly and Mike
laugh.gif

"My chick was busted. She was a walking grenade."

Had me laughing all loud, while everyone in my house was sleeping!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

Yo...
roll.gif

So many funny qoutes..the one that had me was when the situation was like "whats da matter you hungry?" to pauly's girl when she got out of the bed
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahahahahaha I gotta catch that again lol

Its gonna come down to none of them dudes are gonna smush...unless they smush snooki or jwoww...

Originally Posted by magneto621

the one that had me was when the situation was like "whats da matter you hungry?" to pauly's girl when she got out of the bed
roll.gif
roll.gif
I thought I was buggin' out when I heard that until I rewound the recording
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If they decide to make a spin-off, I'd rather have a show solely on The Situation and Pauly trying to smash every night at the clubs. Dudes are harsh onthese broads.

roll.gif
finally caught the episode

"The Grenade"

Pauly trying to play wingman

The C-Block from hell

The Situation's looks to the camera are unparalleled

The dancing
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom