a

My gf has been watching this damn show...last night I couldn't sleep and was flipping through the channels and put this on....

I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
when theone dude was asking the girl who didn't wanna stay at the house, what her problem was/ if she wanted some food

I love how Pauly, Mike and Snooki are the only three being publicized outside of the show (appearing on Jay Leno, ^ the Funny Or Die video, etc).

I hate how Vinny doesn't get airtime. He started the fistpumping epidemic on the show in the first episode. I guess that's what happens being the mostnormal in the house
laugh.gif

That Funny or Die **** is awesome, props to those three.
Situation ain't bad with his lines, and Pauly's...I mean Paulson's accent is
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I love how Pauly, Mike and Snooki are the only three being publicized outside of the show (appearing on Jay Leno, ^ the Funny Or Die video, etc).

I hate how Vinny doesn't get airtime. He started the fistpumping epidemic on the show in the first episode. I guess that's what happens being the most normal in the house
laugh.gif
Vinny is the oddball of the crew

I heard MTV is going to do a show with Pauly and Situation kind of similar to Tila's show where they try and find Pauly and Mike girlfriends
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by bkmac

I hate how Vinny doesn't get airtime. He started the fistpumping epidemic on the show in the first episode. I guess that's what happens being the most normal in the house
laugh.gif
Vinny is the oddball of the crew
nah man vinny's hilarious im sure he'll get his time to shine

Back
Top Bottom