a

DJ Pauly D is DJing in my city on Feb 3 this guy is milking this show. Whatever i get to fist pump it up

Originally Posted by Squalie413

DJ Pauly D is DJing in my city on Feb 3 this guy is milking this show. Whatever i get to fist pump it up
He is cakin off the show. He just DJed here in CT like 2 weeks ago. I aint go but a girl I know works at the club he was at.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Squalie413

He is cakin off the show. He just DJed here in CT like 2 weeks ago. I aint go but a girl I know works at the club he was at.

no lie dudes mixes are nice
pimp.gif

I remember someone posting an article stating Pauly getting $7500 just for an appearance at parties.

what episode number was it when one of em' had a blonde near the hot tub and didn't like her at all and just left her hanging
laugh.gif
thats the only episode i've watched so far

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

what episode number was it when one of em' had a blonde near the hot tub and didn't like her at all and just left her hanging
laugh.gif
thats the only episode i've watched so far

That was episode 4.

Mike and Pauly.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

With their recent popularity and the cast's invasion of New York nightlife, MTV's favorite "juice-heads" have decided to make more money off their "fame." The cast is now taking appearance fees to have decided to make more money off their "fame." The cast is now taking appearance fees to attend events and parties"The Situation" and Pauly D are charging $7,500 per person. Cast members who are in less demand ike Ronnie and Vinnie are asking for about $3,500 a person, where as "J-Woww" is asking for around $5,000. Then there is of course Snooki who is asking for $2,000 plus transportation.

http://www.clubplanet.com/Articles/5094/Jersey-Shore-Cast-Members-Make-Their-Mark-in-Manhattan

Ronnie had the best quote last week..

" JWoww's p**** must be rainbows & pasta treasure. "

roll.gif

paulie d. was at the mall in this city and white girls were treating dude like he was brad pitt.

Just heard an MTV commericial...

Apparently there's going to be an aftershow after tomorrows episode. Thank god for DVR.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Paulie D is on the come up from this show... I aint even hatin on dude...and he seems like cool people...
like 4real, Im really shocked most of them seem actually cool, I mean Ive been to shore multiple times and trust me, these guys are 99.9% always ad-bag

Originally Posted by dtb00201

the situation is on sports nation today lol
I'm tellin u man these kids are geniuses. they're really milking the #%!# outta this show. bein on all the late night talk shows, and clubappearances. theses guys know what they're doin. they've been hittin up a bunch of clubs in NY. a couple weeks ago Snooki made an appearance at thisclub I went to, and next week the whole cast is gonna be at this other club that I go to
laugh.gif

With their recent popularity and the cast's invasion of New York nightlife, MTV's favorite "juice-heads" have decided to make more money off their "fame." The cast is now taking appearance fees to have decided to make more money off their "fame." The cast is now taking appearance fees to attend events and parties"The Situation" and Pauly D are charging $7,500 per person. Cast members who are in less demand ike Ronnie and Vinnie are asking for about $3,500 a person, where as "J-Woww" is asking for around $5,000. Then there is of course Snooki who is asking for $2,000 plus transportation.

http://www.clubplanet.com...-Their-Mark-in-Manhattan

2q8dcub.jpg

This dirty ++%*% just could care less. She just beggin for ppl to get her to come through.

Back
Top Bottom