a

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Show is hands down the best show on MTV in a Long time.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed
have you seen fat camp?
but i agree. great show.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^that was
laugh.gif

Sammi and the other girls had no respect though.. the man just cooked a meal for you, which you should be grateful for because you obviously have no idea how to even boil water, and you're gonna sit there afterwards and ++@#% about him not cleaning his plate?

any girl i know would have cleared the table and done all the dishes too. smh
I think this is the only part I saw from the new episode and it made me sooo mad. I think it's like an unwritten law somewhere, that if youdont cook the meal, you clean the table and the dishes.

Period.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ourtran

"my hair is soccer proof" LOL
"maybe even bulletproof, but Im not willing to try that"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I really thought Pauly D would be the biggest moron on the show, but he's hilarious and surprisingly normal.

And I still laugh whenever I hear them call Snooki, Snickers... they just don't even care
laugh.gif

Anybody else think that Pauly's hair isnt really bad? If I was white I would even try it. No Romo, though.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Anybody else think that Pauly's hair isnt really bad? If I was white I would even try it. No Romo, though.

I hope thats a joke. Cuz Pauly's hair is freakin horrendous!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I really thought Pauly D would be the biggest moron on the show, but he's hilarious and surprisingly normal.

And I still laugh whenever I hear them call Snooki, Snickers... they just don't even care
laugh.gif

dude had me dyin' when he said "these chicks aren't like....@@!$@!" or something like that
laugh.gif

i caught up and watch this @+%%

its %%@%#!! comdey
roll.gif
roll.gif

the way they dance has me in tears

and them 2 clowns trying to pick up girls and always taken the L at the end of the night

Originally Posted by Big J 33

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yo, Pauly D and Vinny seem like real cool peoples, to be honest. And LMAOOOO at them callin her Snookers

Big J 33 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

word, dude is a good wingman too
laugh.gif

plus hes always callin that dude a sucka

The guys on this show are surprisingly down to earth, at first glance they would all look like idiot meatheads but that's not the case for most of them.Pauly D is hilarious and pretty intelligent at times, not to mention he's actually profiting from the show by getting his DJ career off the ground on theShore. It has already been established that Vinny is by far the most normal and mature person in the house. Ronnie seems like a real cool guy, the type ofperson that if you get on his good side would have your back for anything, only problem with him is that he's wasting his time with a girl that he met acouple weeks ago and already says he's in love with. Mike is probably the only exception to this but he is my far the funniest guy on the show, without himthis show wouldn't have blown up like it did, I mean his quotes to women and his looks at the camera are priceless, he just doesn't give a +%%% Icouldn't stop laughing when he was still trying to take a girl home after Snickers got punched while everyone else was genuinely concerned after herwellbeing.

Originally Posted by New Wu

its a hassle, so much cans of junk and like half hour everyday,uncomfortable too notice how pauly is never seen under water or remotely shakinghis head much
laugh.gif

The Situation is too funny
roll.gif
him and Pauly D make the show imo. Especially when they try to pick up girls and Mike be looking at the camera for a quicksecond
laugh.gif

Vinny finally got his spotlight at the end. Ronnie is a little !++!+ though. He doesn't like Mike because he's fake or whatever but he's the onethat said his only rule was not to fall in love at the shore and look what happens. He's a straight up loser.

Back
Top Bottom