a

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SShanique

Are those guys really short or is it just the muscles and clothes they're wearing that make them look short?
they're all short. i saw somewhere that Paulie is 5'10 (minus the hair), Mike is 5'8, Ronnie is 5'5-5'6 or so.
you can really tell when they're around the other girls. JWoww is taller than all the guys even without heels, and Ronnie is shorter than Sammi.

Dammit, I wish the Jersey shore was really poppin' like this. Them clubs be dead and dry 50 weeks out the year
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by Club29

can someone put me on this shoe? whats so good about it??? ive been hearing a lot of buzz, just wondering if i should tune in

What SHOE you talkin bout?
nerd.gif
excuse me sir, i meant show. i made a typo, im sure youve heard of them. i meant the show "jersey shore". thanks.
Its about 8 (now 7) Italians living together in a house on The Jersey Shore over the summer. All they do is work out, tan, do laundry, drink, pick up people of the opposite race, arguey, and fight. Its actually hilarious...

its actually not as superficial as it seems though.

The girls are *****y but the fellas (most of them anyways...) are pretty decent people.
do basicly a real world with italians? okeee
Yeah, you should hop on it. Show is comedy.

Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot.

For the Bronx heads, my boy just showed me his yearbook and Ronnie was a few years ahead of him at Mount St. Michael. Not substantial really, but kinda'interesting.
since when did people get props for sucker punching someone though?
grin.gif

grin.gif

Someone needs to make a .gif of the look situation gave jwow when they hopped out of the car after the AC trip
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Wait why is everyone mad at Sammi?

Shes overly dramatic.
Word to "Im traumatized", after Ronnie had his first fight.
Shes usually guilty of the fights and then makes Ronnie apologize even though he did nothing wrong.
She instigates arguments with strangers and then Ronnie ends up having to knock someone out because she couldnt shut her mouth.

Lastly, she doesnt cook.
grin.gif
Couldn't have said it any better. And her voice is annoying as @#$#.... I was seriously about to turn off my TV when I heard her yelling atRonnie. I mean she looks good and all but damn....

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yup that's it.

There were a few more .gif moments I hope people will make.
roll.gif

Mike's ability to play the camera with his facial expressions are unmatched in reality television history.

Back
Top Bottom