a

^^^ is that my dude Bobby Lite?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

since when did people get props for sucker punching someone though?
grin.gif
Did they have an angel of the punch that wasn't shown on TV? Cause I didn't see it at all.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

since when did people get props for sucker punching someone though?
grin.gif
Did they have an angel of the punch that wasn't shown on TV? Cause I didn't see it at all.
I'm pretty sure it was a sucker punch, I mean he did run back a whole block

i doubt it was a sucker punch. the dude was yelling at Ronnie and telling him to come back and fight. he must have seen him coming.

having rewatched the ep where snickers gets punched by that guy

that guy is real lucky that ronny didnt get his hands on him, ronnys just been dropping people left and right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ronnie is HUGE no mo , i wouldnt want no part of that battle.

This show is classic, hopefully the re up and get a new cast for next season .

they need to have next season set in belmar or pt pleasant. seaside is beat . everytime they go to a club its empty. alot more would pop off .

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

having rewatched the ep where snickers gets punched by that guy

that guy is real lucky that ronny didnt get his hands on him, ronnys just been dropping people left and right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah, Sam would need to have gotten pushed or something, then Ronnie would rip dude's head off, finally ending with everyone crying and Sambeing traumatized again
tired.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by bright nikes

There's something about Isreali aka clinger that I want
devil.gif

she's a lil off but she's probably mad loyal and will have dinner ready every night...
pimp.gif

this

probably b/c she'll do this to you
misery5.gif

And anybody else think Mike is really scared of Vinny deep inside?

Real talk Ronnie is a sucker for love but gotta give him props with the hands.

The Situation is THAT dude
pimp.gif

[h1]'Jersey' Knockout Victim: I GotSucker Punched[/h1]
Posted Jan 20th 2010 12:17AM by TMZ Staff

The guy who Ronnie knocked out cold in last week's episode of "Jersey Shore" claims he gotsucker punched in the back of the head -- and now the guy says he wants a rematch with his new nemesis.

0119_ronnie_guy_ex_tmz_02.jpg

Steven Izzo tells TMZ he was trying to fight MTV security after they broke up his group's expletive-filled tussle with the"Jersey" cast -- when Ronnie came out of nowhere and delivered a haymaker to the back of his head. Izzo says the cuts on his face were caused by hissudden headfirst fall into the unforgiving brick ground below.

Izzo now wants a rematch with Ronnie ... and this time he wants it to be a fair fight.

BTW: Ronnie was arrested after the knockout, and Izzo says he's gonna show up for Ronnie's court appearance in a couple of weeks.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0d8EveeVE

Back
Top Bottom