AAA Shirts VS Pro Clubs?

kami

formerly ayokamikaze
How are AAA shirts compared to Pro Clubs?
Was looking for a few blanks and noticed the pro clubs are more than double the costs of AAA.
Is it cause it's thicker?
Which will last longer after washes?
Which one has the better fit?

IMO Pro Clubs are better quality and fit better. They're thicker than AAA hands down.

I went from a hardcore AAA fan, but I switched to proclub. Thicker, collar doesnt stretch as much/is more elastic so it gets back into shape.

Hmmm...i might head to the SJ Flea Market and pick a couple up now. Are they opened tuesdays?

Thanks for the tips.

Any good place around the bay area (prefer sf) that have pro clubs in alot of colors and sizes?

The shirts I am looking at are a little more than $10 a pop. Is that the going rate?

SJ flea market at store J12 has them 4 for 20 bucks i think it was. Only spot in the city that I know has em is First Step on market but they want like 8 or 10bucks a shirt.

^damn that's a good deal. Too bad I can't head over that way haha. Wish I could.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Thanks...im still thinkin bout goin or not cause richmond to SJ is a strike.

If your in Richmond and need 3xl proclubs get at me, I got some I'll let go for cheap. (I'm in Richmond too)

what kind of shirts does street wear uses?
AAA

Im a personal fan of AAA more then pro club.But Pro clubs never fit me well.
AAA mediums> Pro Club Mediums

For AAA better to wholesale its cheaper.Thats what i do.

aaa strecthes around the neck too much and they dont last long after you wear them. pro club are a little bit better, but i just wear the tee under something,i never rock jus a white tee

AAA all the way!

Fresh 2 dozen Ts.

Free ninety nine.

img0743it9.jpg

img0730po4.jpg

kayzeezay thanks for the proclubs. Theyre a bit long but im finna shrink em. Nice meetin you.

It's hit and miss for AAAs. The 2 dozen I got 4 months ago were thicker and made in Mexico (same model number).

Originally Posted by BgL2687

kayzeezay thanks for the proclubs. Theyre a bit long but im finna shrink em. Nice meetin you.

No problem man.

Maza, sorry I don't have anymore for sale.

Anyone happen to know the length on a XL and 2XL?
I usually wear a L but will size up because I want the length to be good.
Something between 31-33 inches long without the chest being loose.
Any suggestions?

I had a chance to finally try on a Pro-club shirt. The quality of the shirts is awesome. However, the fit of their shirts were pretty big on the sleeves.

I have to agree to a previous poster... The quality on the Pro-clubs is dope, but AAA's fit is enough to for me to purchase their shirts.

Hmmm...i might head to the SJ Flea Market and pick a couple up now. Are they opened tuesdays?
yo maz, do u get a chance to stop by? i need some tees but i dont want to drive out there for nothing if hes sold out. and btw, the flea market isclosed on mon and tues, but wed-fri they have only a few stands open. i went on a tuesdays and friday before and less than a quarter of the flea market wasopen!

Back
Top Bottom