AAA Shirts VS Pro Clubs?

Kirkland all the way but I also like Pro Club.. I like how the neck is very durable and it doesnt stretch

the reason i dont like AAA is because the collar always streches after a few times use. thats the reason i like pro club better. if AAA didint have that collarproblem id buy that instead.

Pro Club, Pro 5, and Shokka tops all other white T brand. AAA is OK but the collar does not stay in tact which to me is a big NO NO.

I'm curious. Are you guys buying these tees to wear just as a regular shirt or undershirt? I wear all my plain white tees as undershirts.

like i stated before SJ Flea market is DRY! only one spot that i saw sold pro club but i cant remember where exactly it was. It was a younger middle easterncat and the stand also sold fake Jordans and Nikes.

Kick City in Westlake has tall tees only. Forgot to ask the price cuz i wear 3xl (imma big dude) non tall tees.

I'm willing to travel, any spots in the bay have them?

I need these asap ... whats the price they go for because on the site they seem a bit high .... should I do it ???? ............ proclubgear.com

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

^aaa's only costs $2 a piece at the san jose flea market

Where in San Jose is that at ???
san jose flea market on berreyessa rd. if u enter the flea market on the far right from the parking lot go throught the tunnel and follow thefront wall. its a chinese lady that has the stand. her stand is between the far right entrance and the main entrance. i can remember the street names.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^aaa's only costs $2 a piece at the san jose flea market

Where in San Jose is that at ???
san jose flea market on berreyessa rd. if u enter the flea market on the far right from the parking lot go throught the tunnel and follow the front wall. its a chinese lady that has the stand. her stand is between the far right entrance and the main entrance. i can remember the street names.

Right on .... hopefully I have sometime to check it out ....

When i went to L.A a couple of weeks ago, there was this one dude selling pro-clubs for $4 each. I should have bought more
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i use Kirkland tees their kind wack so i ordered Proclubs hopefully they meet my standards

You cop from the PROCLUB web-site ???

Back
Top Bottom