**Aaliyah Appreciation**

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

my boy jet li hit that

kdpflg.jpg

Originally Posted by T11Time

None of these RnB chickenheads would have jobs if she were still with us today......

QFT. I remember when Ashanti "blew up" soon after Aaliyah passed, she would have been shut down with a quickness had she still been alive. Matter offact Ashanti was singing even before Aaliyah died but nobody was paying her any attention until after that tragedy. RIP
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

She was beautiful and classy, not like these new trashy musicians....she was a dime in some baggy jeans
QFMFT. She was something else. I was shook when I heard the news
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Had thus discussion with my girl a fww times and we both agreed, if Aaliyah were still around today Beyonce wouldn't be holding the top spot for R&B women.

Seeing those pics makes me miss her, she was so fine
frown.gif
grin.gif

damnit. she died on my birthday. i used to have a SERIOUS SERIOUS SERIOUS crush on her after the try again video.... damn rip. these death threads getting medown man
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

She was only 22 when she died too. Such a shame.

Beyonce has filled the void she left quite nicely though.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

-_-
Babygirl will always be missed though, she was only getting better with her music and acting when she passed
ohwell.gif

yes she is the defintion of pure beaty !!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i still remember the day it was announaced on the radio
frown.gif

Crazy part is she didn't have a huge %#% or big ******* but she was one of the most beautiful people you'll ever see. Like kix said it came from theinside out. She seemed like a genuinely nice person. Plus her stlye with the baggy pants and lil shirts was
pimp.gif
. I think every female was lovin that. Lol

TheSouthside wrote:
too flat not curvy enough nice face tho
Which is why as a young girl I looked up to her...she mad it ok to be a thin "boyish" body type. I was proud to be part of the ittybitty titty comity! LOL! I really do miss her!

Where's my brother from another mother Willinc ?

I went to school with a girl that looks just like her.......I was devastated when her plane went down. Atleast see missed sept 11 (died just 16 days before)

frown.gif
My first love.

Never seen a girl more beautiful and probably never will.

Everything Kix and Myt said was on point.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The most beautiful elegant woman to ever grace this earth. Beauty, and brains, and grace. In this vapidity of women she stands amongst a true roll model, and in her short time with us, did more than most imagine.

30ms9sh.jpg
pimp.gif
I have never seen this picture before she was HEAVENLY

aaliyahkidada.jpg

Aaliyah and Kidada Jones ( Q's oldest daughter I believe, Tupac's fiance at the time of his death)
cool pic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

too flat not curvy enough nice face tho
I agree man. Overhyped beauty. I guess since she passed away that is what folks feel obliged to do. She was cute, nothing further. Wasn't sexyin the least bit.

She did leave this earth way too soon though. Wish I could simulate where her career would be right now.Maybe 03 TMAC (Aaliyah) to Kobe (Beyonce). Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom