Aaron Rodgers' Tenure at Cal Appreciation

Originally Posted by Put em up

tSamShoX wrote:
If only it could've been A-Rod/D-Jax/Arrington Lynch instead of Longshore/D-Jax/Lynch...
people seem to forget JJ Arrington had 2000 yards, ARod SR year. it was basically pick your poison. You gonna stop the pass or the run. Many teams couldnt stop either.

de6me.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Plus Marshawn was a freshmen
sick.gif
pimp.gif

unfair chance in AZ

struggled rookie year i admit. 2nd yr edge comes in, then his final year he became a important player in that superbowl offense.

Cards are a shady franchise, cards screwed jj over on his knee surgery he had after the SB(played in SB with bum knee from previous game). and wouldnt money wise fix the problem.

So he signed with Denver, knee never heal so he was released. very unlucky situation. but hes working hard to get back.

Originally Posted by Put em up

tSamShoX wrote:
If only it could've been A-Rod/D-Jax/Arrington Lynch instead of Longshore/D-Jax/Lynch...
people seem to forget JJ Arrington had 2000 yards, ARod SR year. it was basically pick your poison. You gonna stop the pass or the run. Many teams couldnt stop either.

de6me.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Don't forget my ice city *%### Marshawn, my son averaged nine yards a carry as a freshman. 
roll.gif

and he actually started seeing the rock a good lil bit the second half of the season too.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

He was kind of a **** last time I saw him in Chico tho
ohwell.gif
You say that for every legit celeb you meet in person. Carl Landry doesn't count.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it was just him and K-Mart that have been kinda whack.... Landry tho 
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
 that dude is tight.

Saw the e-60 on him. Pretty interesting. Looks like the last person that belongs in GB. JJ arrington. Wow. I def had high hopes for him. D-Jax = nasty

Appreciated 
pimp.gif

Also, glad to see the MacArthur/Lyman love. Those teams had a lot of good players with unfortunate injury histories, none more so than those two.

The Rodgers Era was fun to watch. Can't forget Reggie Robertson, Garrett Cross (reason for Tedford's Butte trip), Marvin Philip, Donnie McCleskey, and of course our future HC Tosh Lupoi. I have distinct memories of 140lb Vinnie Strang getting destroyed on punt returns 
laugh.gif

Knew desean was gonna be a star when he had that all American game fail
laugh.gif
...never seen a fail w/ so much swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

must suck when you only have like 3 players to make an appreciation thread about at your school in the last 8 years
nah, doesn't suck as much as being ineligible.

Originally Posted by acidicality

must suck when you only have like 3 players to make an appreciation thread about at your school in the last 8 years
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GOT HEEM

nah, doesnt suck as much as 40+ years of mediocrity. whens the last time you bums went to the rose bowl?

oh yea at least i got accepted into the school i cheer for as well as yours

nah, doesnt suck as much as 40+ years of mediocrity. whens the last time you bums went to the rose bowl?

Congratulations, please tell me how it feels to watch two years of football that means nothing?

I don't understand how this is relevant but
laugh.gif

You probably typing this from Cerritos College
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom