Abandoned Mental Asylum.

Originally Posted by GreenEyes83

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I wouldn't go but I want you to go....

I was thinking the same thing.
laugh.gif

If I go im taking my camera and videocamera so its OK.

Its being torn down soon I think, and having stables built over it, My freind suggests this saturday..
smokin.gif

I dunno if I would go or not

PS that story is straight outta House on Haunted Hill. Is that where they got it from?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Absolutely. Go before they tear it down.
Nice for someone to agree so much. Sorry for posting so much, but I am kind of yes/no at times and im trying to figure out, as it is kind of crazydoing it. Origonally i wanted to go because its scary, and dangerous but now I kinda wanna go for urban exploration.

Any ideas on what stuff to take?

Go buy some spelunking gear and you should be set. Don't forget the satelite phone, lol.

I'd stay as far from that spot as possible
laugh.gif
I've got nothing to gain by going in there

Originally Posted by RobAF1

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Absolutely. Go before they tear it down.
Nice for someone to agree so much. Sorry for posting so much, but I am kind of yes/no at times and im trying to figure out, as it is kind of crazy doing it. Origonally i wanted to go because its scary, and dangerous but now I kinda wanna go for urban exploration.

Any ideas on what stuff to take?

53435b07e7099b8fbedde83396e86939b2f6475.jpg

just go and make sure to get your mom to post here telling us that you died so we can make a rip thread for you

I would go for it. If there was any cool places like that around my area, I would go. The only thing I would be worried about is other people in there. Unlessits close to a nice paret of town I am sure some baseheads will be around.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I would go for it. If there was any cool places like that around my area, I would go. The only thing I would be worried about is other people in there. Unless its close to a nice paret of town I am sure some baseheads will be around.
I gotta take a train/bus there and the city its in is grimey, but whatever haha.

Back
Top Bottom