Abbott Elementary - Wednesday on ABC & Hulu

I have similar sentiments. My wife swears I would feel differently if Quinta was “more attractive” which I 100% disagree on, I just havent been drawn into her character yet as I have the others. Nonetheless I enjoy the show and its still very early, so it all can change down the line. Im just glad a new show like this with multiple black ppl in roles is doing numbers. Love to see it.
Yeah the problem isn't that I'm not attracted to her, I think she's attractive, she's just also very annoying :lol:
Like this last episode, she was bugging out over nothing. Had me rooting for rude girl Courtney the whole time :lol:

on paper it should be great. They got great actors and comedic talent. But its not hitting. Its like you want to laugh but you dont for some reason.

I think also that these shows mimicking “the office” faux-docu style is getting old.

It's not hilarious but it's an easy watch, like king of the hill.
I can kinda relate with Tyler's character, l was the young sub once upon a time in my early 20s.

So far I've only watched the first two episodes. The highlights have been Ava, Barbara & Melissa. Greg needs to clap Ava cheeks already.

Lil man not wanting to stand up to pledge the allegiance :lol:

BP.jpeg

86E629DE-FE67-4BD6-AC1C-72861847233D.jpeg

Last night episode was weak. Everybody Hates Chris comedic timing is on point.

Excellent episode. I like how they're framing her bf. He's a good dude and seems to love her but it's just not a good fit. Dude had a decent flow too, way better than l expected. I also like how they had the kids following Greg's demeanor at the concert.
:lol: at the principal back-tracking after seeing him dance. I thought the white dude was lying about being in a relationship.
My favorite line "you know who else can teach a first grader? A second grader' :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom