abernja's collection as of - Dec '11 - Update on pg 13

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by abernja

Can somebody PLEASE tell me what this inscription on the medial arch means???

They're the two who came up with IPS.

Hmm thanks for the info. So I'm guessing the letters after the slash are the initials of their first names? Also what is the meaning of the numbers then?

I dont know if it still matters but i remember back when XXs dropped that Tom Foxen and Josh Heard were part of the designing team and the numbers were someIDs from employees who helped in the shoe also, I hope that is accurate and helps, DOPE collection
pimp.gif

Thanks for the love guys. I'll be doing my monthly update soon so stay tuned. Not much to change, but a lil something will be added.

Updated today.

Added
OG Penny II
Celtics AJ1 High
Bulls AJ1 High
Nike Zoom FP.

Subtracted and sold some shoes I had since my last update.

Air Jordan XX 3/4 - Wht/Blk/Garnet
Air Jordan XX2 - Basketball Leather
Original Wht/Red Jordan XII
Adidas T-Mac 2
Nike Air Max CB '34
Nike Air Groovin' Uptempo
Nike Air Max '97
Original Presto ID

Added...
Zoom FP - Blk/Roy
HyperDunks
Zoom Start
New metal shoe rack

Sold...
Celtics 60+ AJ I

Today is a sad day. I've decided to start selling off 90% of my collection in an effort to become debt free. Student loans have begun to come in andI'm ready to pay off my car and credit card. This is gonna be tough to do and I hope I can follow through with it. So I'll still be adding things, butif you pay attention you'll see the quantity decreasing but hopefully the quality increasing.

Just subtracted some shoes I sold, but will be adding 4 more this week sometime. Good things too so be on the lookout.

^That hasn't been working so well lol.

Added...

Penny II
Penny III
Penny III
OG Zoom Flight Five
Zoom Kobe IV "4 Rings"

Back
Top Bottom