? about orange and purple bo jacksons

the bo's have always been a classic shoe to me. i wonder why they dnt get more love in general?

Seriously, this is a 2 pair minimum shoe. I can't believe this colorway hasn't been re-released in 10 years. Crazy.

Knicks colors FTW
pimp.gif

Great pics y'all. I'ma hold my breath though till I see pics of the samples. I would hate for Nike to mess these ones up.

i think the colors are supposed to reflect auburn's colors... which are orange and blue, not purple.

Hopefully nike will do these justice but like all retros. I will just have to wait and see them in person.

The color is actually purple....just a very odd shade. The OG and '98 retro colorway is White/Light Zen Grey-Orange Crush-Concord. Concord is purple ifi'm not mistaken. If you own the shoe and look at the color carefully you will see that they have more of a purple hue than blue. I always thought it was aroyal blue too until i actually owned a pair.

Originally Posted by biggmeech

the bo's have always been a classic shoe to me. i wonder why they dnt get more love in general?

cuz nike played them out with TOOOOO many weak colors....before all those weak colors the hood was buying all hot colors being thrown at it.

trainer_sc_wht_roy_gry_3.jpg
trainer_sc_wht_roy_gry_5.jpg
trainer_sc_wht_roy_gry.jpg

pretty much the last GOOD color in the bo jacksons before they became a urban release smutted out shoe every catalog in disgusting colorways, and packaged inpacks that made em look horrible...

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

would also like to see another retro of this colorway as well with the metallic paint on the midsole

they did....1/2 assssed.....

9835_1.JPG

last year
smh.gif

Untitled.niketalk thats not the same, maybe it was an attempt but i doubt it, the uppers on the ones i wanted retro'd are suede not leather, the backshould have a check or 34 on the back, and the midsole should have mettalic silver paint, also the design on the sides should be plastic not leather, thatsDEFINITELY not even close to the same shoe there is just too many differences

did they already retro these recently?

trainer91_gry_maize_5.jpg

my bro got both of us a pair of these when i was young, had to be nearly 20 years ago! i wanna return that favor haha.

Back
Top Bottom