? about orange and purple bo jacksons

Wow dude up there is real special for owning a pair
indifferent.gif

Going through this thread again, I've concluded that the spandex body suits were questionable. While I had Bo's 2-page Nike ads plastered all over myroom, the spandex suit thing is one trend I couldn't pull off.

These will be another reason why 2009 will arguably be a classic year for Nike because they will win back alot of people.

I could see them dropping CWs that represent all the teams he has played for. As well as a few retro+ CWs to cover the tooling costs

Man....I'm not one to cop multiple pairs, but I WILL cop at least 3 of these if done right!!!!!! So glad I can move on to something other than J's nextyear!!!

11wordisbond, i think it may just be that the eyelets pickup and reflect the light and the toebox blue part doesnt and it just shows up darker on camera.atleast i hope. also, Is that blue toebox strip too dark or is it the lighting and whats being absorbed etc.... the grey mudguard is just way too damn dark.Look at ol whoadies post 5 up from here. thats the real simple classic. Orange looks almost too orange and not that bright flourescent that made it stand out.

freshkicks95 posted this months ago but it should be shown again and again:

THIS:

does NOT equal this:
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-white-total-orange-2.jpg

i love these and am a huge fan and been waiting for years, but ill draw the line somewhere. one or two pairs tops for me, instead of the planned 5-6. i likethese but my life can go on without them. heck, ive been searching for 5 years now and obviously dont miss them too much seeing how my life has been fine..

NIKE.. you suck.

worth billions yet you just cant get it right.

Damn, seeing the side by side comparison makes me even angrier. It doesn't even look like the same shoe anymore. What the blood is wrong with these guys?

Not bad but i do agree that the grey is too dark and nike should have used the OG "Orange Crush" color instead of "Total Orange". Nottoo shabby so i'll def. pick up a pair but i'll still be on the hunt for another clean pair of '98 retros.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Man I can't wait.

These will be the 2009 retro of the year... yes even better than the Griffey's.

dope sneakers......a def copp.....but better than da griffeys
roll.gif

I love this shoe - I think we can all expect as soon as they drop & are copped by other NTers we will get the "$+$ my Bo SC retros paint iscracking" soon enough...

If Nike stays true to their cost-effective / high ROI plans the painted midsole is just begging to crack & chip - this will not stop me from trying toscore 1 if not 2 pairs.

Did not have this pair in HS but catching up on nostalgic times nonetheless. While blue is not purple, purple is not blue. At least they look like they nailedthe orange part.

What up Wally & Reg. - the shoe is finally coming out - this along with the Medicine Ball retro proves that Nike people lurk & listen to at least 5% ofour whining, expect the painted midsole part
tongue.gif

I had some white/red Trainers SC highs from 2005 that started to have the midsole paint crack from extensive wear.

Expect the same with this pair.

Back
Top Bottom