About that Nickelodeon rumor... "TeenNick goes retro with '90s programming"

Grown @@% people talking about cartoons
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

12-2AM 
indifferent.gif

Stop +#!$@@* around and make an entire 90s Nick channel instead
grin.gif
THIS. I want Angry Beavers, Doug, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Ahh Real Monsters, Ren & Stimpy, and ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE too!!
mad.gif

12-2AM 
indifferent.gif

grin.gif
THIS. I want Angry Beavers, Doug, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Ahh Real Monsters, Ren & Stimpy, and ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE too!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

DOUG?! Hey Dude?! Salute your shorts?!?!?!?!?

My dude said salute your shorts
pimp.gif

Thats as far back as I can remember. Used to watch that, Ahh Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, Rockos Modern Life, all that whe I was like 3 or 4 when everyone was at work or school 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

DOUG?! Hey Dude?! Salute your shorts?!?!?!?!?

My dude said salute your shorts
pimp.gif

Thats as far back as I can remember. Used to watch that, Ahh Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, Rockos Modern Life, all that whe I was like 3 or 4 when everyone was at work or school 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

12-2AM 
indifferent.gif

grin.gif
mad.gif
They're probably doing the 12-2AM block to gauge interest. If you want a dedicated channel watch that %%+!.

12-2AM 
indifferent.gif

grin.gif
mad.gif
They're probably doing the 12-2AM block to gauge interest. If you want a dedicated channel watch that %%+!.

Only a 2hr block from 12 - 2am?
eyes.gif

Don't get me wrong I'm happy Nickelodeon brought them back, but I feel they could've done a little better than that.

Only a 2hr block from 12 - 2am?
eyes.gif

Don't get me wrong I'm happy Nickelodeon brought them back, but I feel they could've done a little better than that.

12-2AM 
indifferent.gif

grin.gif
mad.gif
What the heck are they showing all day that they have to put the best shows theyve ever had on at midnight?!
*Goes to guide*

iCarly and Tuff Puppy? 
indifferent.gif

12-2AM 
indifferent.gif

grin.gif
mad.gif
What the heck are they showing all day that they have to put the best shows theyve ever had on at midnight?!
*Goes to guide*

iCarly and Tuff Puppy? 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom