About to go to MIAMI during spring break week any suggestions?

Just was planning my trip for april n I plan on staying at the royal palm . Its walking distance to lots of clubs and they have their entrance to the beach .Its going to cost like 250 a night but its worth it imo . You are in the middle of a lot of action .

Originally Posted by FLAboiDOLPH

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

You should visit all the tourist spots... Opa-Locka, Overtown, Lil Haiti, Carol City > Miami Bch..
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
NT and their bad advice!

Florida is cheeks without a car but as I've seen hotels right off the strip are affordable

this is dumb- unless your tryna hop from city to city you do not need a car on miami beach...its basically 3 streets and a bunch of blocks...everythignis walking distance and im not a walker at all-

esp during peak times a car makes even less sense, no place to park and when you do its $$, also traffic on the main drags is stupid and you'll spend halfyou time in it...

apply that rental money towards a nicer hotel and a scooter and your good
pimp.gif

^you're right, Miami strip is very small a car isn't "NEEDED"
but for a week I would like to get around, strip got annoying to me first 24 hours.

I guess my comment was more towards Florida in general.

You don't need a car in mia, ppl just walk out in the street so its only gonna frustrate you.

if you eat at one of the restaurants on ocean drive, the 2 for 25 drinks are pretty good and will have you done

get a cuban sandwich

we need pics in order to tell you the best places to go tho

this is my last SB
frown.gif

finally going to Miami legally.
you might want to rent a car depending on how far your hotel is from the strip.

Stay at the Clevelander thats where i'll be from March 16-21...if you don't stay there make sure you stay in South Beach

Three main streets: Ocean Drive, Collins Ave & Washington Ave.
No need for a car (or even a taxi) if you stay on either of these streets.
Hotels on Ocean are more expensive & right on the water but not necessarily worth the money.
The Catalina is decently priced & in a great location.
My favorite hotel is The Raleigh though (but it's probably outside your budget).
Go to Wet Willies & don't bring a bathing suit top.
Take pics
smile.gif

^you're right, Miami strip is very small a car isn't "NEEDED"
but for a week I would like to get around, strip got annoying to me first 24 hours.

I guess my comment was more towards Florida in general.
yea i mean that obv makes sense if your tryna hit other parts of florida...but for spring break for 4-5 days the strip will provide enoughentertainment and a car will just be a hassle -

the furthest you might wanna venture is downtown and a taxi works better than tryna drive back to your hotel drunk after the club
laugh.gif

and agin pay the money for a good hotel on the strip- cant stress this enough...during these peak times you dont wanna be in the roach motels cause it was $20cheaper a night-

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

Three main streets: Ocean Drive, Collins Ave & Washington Ave.
No need for a car (or even a taxi) if you stay on either of these streets.
Hotels on Ocean are more expensive & right on the water but not necessarily worth the money.
The Catalina is decently priced & in a great location.
My favorite hotel is The Raleigh though (but it's probably outside your budget).
Go to Wet Willies & don't bring a bathing suit top.
Take pics
smile.gif

Best advice I've heard in this thread.

pimp.gif
to Chi-Chi (get the yayo
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by MissDivaSB

Well I'm 22.. I'm going with a couple of friends that are 21 and up. We're basically trying to find a decent place to stay at .. affordable cost.. trying to stay somewhere near the beach.. nice clubs that are known.. and fun spots to hang out at. I'm planning on being there from March 17th to March 21st.. is everything walking distance? or should i rent a car? take a taxi? thanks.
Def. rent a car. Not much stuff is in walking distance and I'm not sure if you want to be relying a city bus in Miami in the middle of thenight.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by MissDivaSB

Well I'm 22.. I'm going with a couple of friends that are 21 and up. We're basically trying to find a decent place to stay at .. affordable cost.. trying to stay somewhere near the beach.. nice clubs that are known.. and fun spots to hang out at. I'm planning on being there from March 17th to March 21st.. is everything walking distance? or should i rent a car? take a taxi? thanks.
Def. rent a car. Not much stuff is in walking distance and I'm not sure if you want to be relying a city bus in Miami in the middle of the night.
laugh.gif
are you speaking on miami or orlando? have you everactually been to miami beach, and was it during a peak time?
nerd.gif

when i went... i stayed in the grove, not near the beach but great food.

I had an awesome time.

It will cost you more to park a car than to rent one . Trying to get a parking spot is the worst out there .

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I shoulda checked w/ NT before I went to the Orange Bowl ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Miami is cool ... def hit Wet Willys on Ocean and get a Grain Train ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]My hotel was on Collins Ave and was like $80 / night .... not bad I guess. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]A lot of **** was in waking distance.[/color]

I was planning on staying at Savoy Hotel i believe that's on Ocean Dr? but i really appreciate everyones help. Thanks a bunch.

I was planning on staying at Savoy Hotel i believe that's on Ocean Dr? but i really appreciate everyones help. Thanks a bunch.

Delano Hotel is personal preference for a hotel.

Private beach , great restaurants , amazing pool , chicks are even better.

In terms of clubs , they're all the same. Long lines and stuff. Only go to a club if you get a table with 2+ bottles

Back
Top Bottom