About to throw this phone on Ebay, help me not take an L!

Any tips so I dont get molested?

Pretty much I`m about to throw up an Unlocked Blackberry 9700 running the new software, I dont have the OG box for it. Last time I did something stupid and listed shipping as 10 bucks, went to UPS and they straight did it on me
sick.gif

Not to mention them disgusting Ebay fees , but I sold multiple devices so I dont think it should be that bad.

Any tips before I throw it up there? Also with Shipping?

Any tips so I dont get molested?

Pretty much I`m about to throw up an Unlocked Blackberry 9700 running the new software, I dont have the OG box for it. Last time I did something stupid and listed shipping as 10 bucks, went to UPS and they straight did it on me
sick.gif

Not to mention them disgusting Ebay fees , but I sold multiple devices so I dont think it should be that bad.

Any tips before I throw it up there? Also with Shipping?

Write in the description that you accept offers or whatever price you're willing to let it go. That way if someone offers you a price you think is reasonable, you can set up a private auction for $0.01 and make the shipping to whatever price you agreed on.

Write in the description that you accept offers or whatever price you're willing to let it go. That way if someone offers you a price you think is reasonable, you can set up a private auction for $0.01 and make the shipping to whatever price you agreed on.

Originally Posted by SoleFanatic23

Yup. Or just have them paypal you the money. Only one who can get screwed is them at that point.

Originally Posted by SoleFanatic23

Yup. Or just have them paypal you the money. Only one who can get screwed is them at that point.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

just post it on craigslist.

this, u will actually get more for it on ebay, but craigslist is just WAAAY quicker and easier, but u WILL get haggled.. lolz

Originally Posted by willsndvl

just post it on craigslist.

this, u will actually get more for it on ebay, but craigslist is just WAAAY quicker and easier, but u WILL get haggled.. lolz

Back
Top Bottom