Above The Rim 94' Jordan 12's Nubuck vol: How???

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

this is one of the reason why i retired form here for a while. all these rookie antics and ******ed posts smh.

Smh... Been watchin this post and you newbies are allllll fu@k!n STOOOOPID!!! Dude is right, he's rockin nubuck 12's in the movie, duhh. Been in the game since mid 90's and here is how dude in the movie got his hands on some 1/1 jordan 12 nubucks...believe me i know people, who know people who know other people who work for mj at footlocker, and those people, know people in general, so this is from a 10000000% legit source.

The guy in the movie wearing, what is obviously the jordan nubuck 12s, hi-jacked the phone booth from bill and ted's excellent adventure, came to the future, and took some legendary jordan nubuck 12's back to the 80's-80's?$?!?! Let me explain...rollin in a broke +$# phone booth dont get no poon tang in the 90's so dude went back to the future, stole mj's(michael j fox) delorean and took the shoes to the mid 90's to make the classic american cinema that will define generations to come; above the rim!!!

This is precisely how the dude in the movie got some nubuck 12's wayyy before release and only paid retail!!!(think he got em off pys.com)

Back
Top Bottom