Abraham Lincoln photographs?

Some people said Lincoln was a psychic.
Guess he missed one....a bad one.

prod_3242.jpg

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

You guys sure that those are real? On the news yesterday someone found two photographs of him at Gettysburg, and the news anchor said that they, and one more at Gettysburg found a while ago were the only three photos of Abe ever found.
What the hell? There are about 130 photographs of Lincoln.

JR5

In class I believ eit was yesterday my teacher brought up that only slaves in rebeling states where free. He did that so that the states would stop rebellingso they can keep there slaves. Obviously Lincoln didnt care to much for slaves since he only used slaves as a bargaining chip.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Some people said Lincoln was a psychic.
Guess he missed one....a bad one.

prod_3242.jpg

'Apparently Lincoln had a dream several days before the assassination that he had been killed. He told his wife that he had seen himself in acasket.'

The most widely-reported psychic experience by Abraham Lincoln, took place shortly before his death. His friend and bodyguard, Ward Hill Lamon, wrote downhis recollection of the dinner conversation.

'The President had dreamed that he was in the White House, but it was strangely quiet and filled with mourners. Walking through the halls, he enteredthe East Room. To his horror, he saw a body wrapped in funeral vestments and surrounded by soldiers.

President Lincoln said that he approached one of the soldiers to find out what had happened.
"'Who is dead in the White House?' I demandedof one of the soldiers. 'The President,' was his answer; 'he was killed by an assasin!'
More Info on Lincoln being a Psychic

but that comparison between the 2 assassinations is just theories....plus it wasn't Oswald who killed JFK, but that's another topic

Back
Top Bottom