Absolutely Disgusting...

This doesn't make any sense, her wearing an IDF shirt and the fact that Republican are generally supportive of Israel.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by BlackFalcon23

How exactly are some of you any better than her?

In here calling her white trash, *@+#!, and %#@+. Talking about you would get violent with her.

Hypocrites FTL.

indifferent.gif

34r7ocx.gif

and this is why I said your somewhat racist. Since I don't know you I don't know if your just hateful or you don't realize whatyou're saying.

I don't think she is right in the head. By the way she was acting, childish. Why would you let her bug you? If the jewish would have gone to her andchallenge her with questions. She would of stood there quiet.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

This doesn't make any sense, her wearing an IDF shirt and the fact that Republican are generally supportive of Israel.

Key-word generally.

A large portion of the stormfront community is conservative republican. Do you think they are supportive of Israel?

I'm not saying she's a white nationalist, I'm simply saying not all republicans share identical sentiments.

Do you think they are supportive of Israel?
Well, I wouldn't know about StormFront because I don't frequent it, but it is not at all a stretch to think that some white Nationalistssupport Israel. The British National Front, for example, is divided on the issue. Some members sympathize with Israel's struggle against insurgents, as itmirrors the English struggle against the IRA. My point is that it's not black and white, especially considering her choice of t-shirt.

BlackFalcon23 wrote:

In here calling her white trash, *@+#!, and %#@+. Talking about you would get violent with her.

Hypocrites FTL.

indifferent.gif

34r7ocx.gif

Lulz.

You've got just as much hate in you as she does.

What exactly are you doing in this thread?

Surely not spewing hatefilled generalizations.

Keep up the good work, you're contributing to the problem, not solving it.

SHUTUPPPPP!!!!!!!My Goodness...

I had to Wiki "IDF" real quick to figure out what it is, and what it is about. It's quite possible that she is supportive of Israel, but just aswell, it's also quite possible that her opposition to Obama, and those who affiliate with him--regardless of ethnicity (Jewish for example), will alwaystake precedence over said support. Hence why she may feel the need to verbalize some level of hate towards a Jewish man, not because she really hates Jews, butbecause he's an Obama supporter and thus--the present "enemy".

Highly speculating though...
tired.gif

Do you think they are supportive of Israel?
Well, I wouldn't know about StormFront because I don't frequent it, but it is not at all a stretch to think that some white Nationalists support Israel. The British National Front, for example, is divided on the issue. Some members sympathize with Israel's struggle against insurgents, as it mirrors the English struggle against the IRA. My point is that it's not black and white, especially considering her choice of t-shirt.

Right but it is a completely different situation with White Nationalists in America who would more or less share the views of Hitler and not Ben-Gurion.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Hypocrites FTL.

indifferent.gif

34r7ocx.gif

and this is why I said your somewhat racist. Since I don't know you I don't know if your just hateful or you don't realize what you're saying.
laugh.gif
oh my god. That lady disgusts me, "reverseracism" accusers annoy me, and i'm out this thread. Like this %%%! is surreal, you're a racist for calling a hateful piece of a trash a hatefulpiece of trash. You can't be serious, you're almost condoning, no scratch, you are condoning her responses when you inject that argument in this case.

What does BlackFalcon23 want us to do? Just wondering. Not start this thread, not condemn her epithets, not be enraged? Just say "that is just some stupidlady" and move on? I really feel like saying what she said to a Jewish is one of the worst phrases one could ever say. I can barely think of anythingworse. Maybe the killer of someone you love taunting you incessantly. I mean we are talking about the motivated, disciplined, and calculated murder of a race.It is incredulous what she said. I hope that video gets 1 million plus views and is on CNN, FOX News, etc. so she is embarrassed and publicly ridiculed.

It is disgusting but to health care,

The health care debate is over they won..

Somehow spewing falsehoods and absurdities won.. "Death Panels" beat out "Affordable health insurance for all"...

Obama sold it out, Sebelius sold it out and Democrats in Congress sold it out. (AND THEY HAD THE RIGHT PLAN TOO
smh.gif
)

Now we are going to have some BS health care bill that Republicans added 75% of what they want and 99% of them still won't vote for. Democrats in thegov't are 1 big giant @%#%$ and Republicans use fear mongering and LIES and win every single time. When they don't know anything about this debate..Just that they think Obama wants to kill grandma

In 10 years when we look back at this and realize health cares has increased 119% and quality has decreased 119% we will go through this same damn debate againand lose and in another 14 years it will be worse.

Bipartisanship on big issues FTL

Y'all Repubs need to get some order up in your constituents.

Homie shoulda slapped the taste out of her mouth...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

What does BlackFalcon23 want us to do? Just wondering. Not start this thread, not condemn her epithets, not be enraged? Just say "that is just some stupid lady" and move on? I really feel like saying what she said to a Jewish is one of the worst phrases one could ever say. I can barely think of anything worse. Maybe the killer of someone you love taunting you incessantly. I mean we are talking about the motivated, disciplined, and calculated murder of a race. It is incredulous what she said. I hope that video gets 1 million plus views and is on CNN, FOX News, etc. so she is embarrassed and publicly ridiculed.

Dude...don't even waste your time. I'm honestly ashamed of myself for acknowledging and addressing him in and with two of my posts.

ohwell.gif

in this crazy world.... I feel bad because his reaction was so innocent. I would have let her have it and im not even Jewish

I feel bad for that man, that should never under any circumstance ever happen to someone.

That woman is vile, yes she does have the right to say what she wants, but she's also lucky that he was a more peaceful man, and that she didnt getdestroyed right there.

I'm am sooooooooo livid right now...so livid...YESS I"M MAD...

I'm so tired of "these people" having a free pass to say whatever the fudge they want and never ever having to worry about the repercussions of their actions.

Obama says that a cop "acted stupidly" and he is up in his nuts in controversy and ridicule...yet you have people like this, spewing genuinely hateful rhetoric and no one says jack ****zu...SO F&#*^# RIDICULOUS.

For those of you who don't know--this is a prime example of WHITE PRIVILEGE, and the POWER it engenders...

2e0qkiv.gif

i feel ya......and people like this is why I don't like conservatives.....i know there are some good ones the bad ones just makes you assume they'reall like that when i know in reality they're not

Hypocrites FTL.

indifferent.gif
Lulz.

You've got just as much hate in you as she does.

What exactly are you doing in this thread?

Surely not spewing hatefilled generalizations.

Keep up the good work, you're contributing to the problem, not solving it.
Excellent post!

derpk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom