Abstract Air Jordan Art

I hope you can do Air jordan VII shirts (Bordeaux/Hares) and XIII shirts. That would be sick. The ones you got now are great.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

I hope you can do Air jordan VII shirts (Bordeaux/Hares) and XIII shirts. That would be sick. The ones you got now are great.

Thanks! Yes I will be making shirts for upcoming releases such as the XIII's the Cool Grey XI's and the VII's.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Thanks! Yes I will be making shirts for upcoming releases such as the XIII's the Cool Grey XI's and the VII's.

These r ill homie. I like the shirts but im a lil more interested in the prints. I think the actual art would be dope in my crib

These r ill homie. I like the shirts but im a lil more interested in the prints. I think the actual art would be dope in my crib

LBJ IV looks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Thanks! Prints are available, and they came out really nice.

i would cop this shirts for any IV,VI,XI and more importantly XIII

XI and XIII tee's will be coming out around December. IV and VI around January.

Thanks Everyone, I'll be putting up pics of the foamposite tee in the next few days.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Thanks! Prints are available, and they came out really nice.

i would cop this shirts for any IV,VI,XI and more importantly XIII

XI and XIII tee's will be coming out around December. IV and VI around January.

Thanks Everyone, I'll be putting up pics of the foamposite tee in the next few days.

these are awesome man, love the concept, are the t shirt designs just vector work? t shirt quality looks on point too!

these are awesome man, love the concept, are the t shirt designs just vector work? t shirt quality looks on point too!

Well you said they are based off oil paintings you do, but the designs look very digital and smooth(mathematical even)... mad props if thats raw oil (a scan).. have you used Adobe Illustrator? it would be perfect for this type of work

Well you said they are based off oil paintings you do, but the designs look very digital and smooth(mathematical even)... mad props if thats raw oil (a scan).. have you used Adobe Illustrator? it would be perfect for this type of work

Ohh, I understand. Yes they are based off of paintings, which you can see on the site, then I take my paintings and convert them into an illustrator format image. So yes, they are vector work.

Ohh, I understand. Yes they are based off of paintings, which you can see on the site, then I take my paintings and convert them into an illustrator format image. So yes, they are vector work.

Back
Top Bottom