ACA: Affordable Care Act (better known as OBAMACARE) - Enrollment Starts October 1st - You In?

did obama really just get on a podium and recite a 1800 number?
laugh.gif
obamacare is a train WRECK....

GOP should've forgot about that shutdown and make fun of da bust they called a launch for 2 weeks straight..

maybe that would've made da mandate delayed a year.
With all the acronyms that politicians use, it's obvious why they don't spell out the phone # for this.
laugh.gif
Did nobody vet it beforehand?
[h1]1-800-318-2596[/h1]

did obama really just get on a podium and recite a 1800 number?
laugh.gif
obamacare is a train WRECK....

GOP should've forgot about that shutdown and make fun of da bust they called a launch for 2 weeks straight..

maybe that would've made da mandate delayed a year.
I'm quite sure the mandate will be delayed by the President a few months in the upcoming weeks, since a large group of people can't even sign up on the website.  It was just the point of the Republicans trying to hold that over the President's head or use that as a negotiation tactic to not pass the budget, which caused the government shutdown. 

The part you should pay attention too, but you completely ignore or can't comprehend, is that Obamacare =/= a Website.

What is happening is embarrassing, but has nothing to d with the law.

And like Stewart pointing out, the worst part of this is that Dems could have had the KO blow to the GOP if the roll out was smooth, because interest was there.

Just curious, but what good is a delay going to do against something that is the law of the land? Serious question, no troll.

If you read through some of the previous posts in this thread, you'll find your answer. I don't want to have the same old debates.

Hmm which is better?
Republicans hold the whole country hostage and threaten the well being of the nation to get a portion of the law delayed
OR
Democrats making a decision to delay portions of the law, without putting people out of work and losing several billion dollars from the economy?

How is this hard to understand?

Not to mention the fact that the mandate that they are so stuffy about was their idea in the first place.
So their arguments about it not being constitutional really dont hold any water to begin with

Last edited:
da GOP sent SEVERAL bills to fund da government, and Harry Reid tabled EVERY SINGLE ONE, until he got BURNED by denying

death benefits to widows of solders coming...dont act like democrats didn't take da ALL OR NOTHING approach. stop it.
laugh.gif

dont come here talking that nonsense spin, all da GOP wanted to do is to delay or defund a law that is CLEARLY dysfunctional.

The Senate sent several bills to the floor too, before the clean bill, that didnt pass the House floor.
How is that any different? Now who is spinning the nonsense?

And regardless of what you say, trying to defund of delay a law that you dont like by holding the country hostage is not the right way to do things.

Last edited:
The Senate sent several bills to the floor too, before the clean bill, that didnt pass the House floor.
How is that any different? Now who is spinning the nonsense?
stop it, they were unwilling to do a DELAY that now are being FORCED to do because da law and website is complete junk.

wait till da prices start to REALLY leak out and how tons of people are getting their insurance dropped because of this bill..

"if you like your plan you can keep it "
laugh.gif

vulnerable senate democrats in 2014 BEGGING to delay it because they dont wanna have to defend it for reelection.

stop it, they were unwilling to do a DELAY that now are being FORCED to do because da law and website is complete junk.

wait till da prices start to REALLY leak out and how tons of people are getting their insurance dropped because of this bill..

"if you like your plan you can keep it " :lol:

vulnerable senate democrats in 2014 BEGGING to delay it because they dont wanna have to defend it for reelection.

Right. Because saying STOP IT makes everything you are saying correct. But yet you manage to completely avoid the question. How is it any different?

I have health insurance. And literally NOTHING about my health insurance is changing, as far as price and benefits are concerned.
So in my case it wasnt a lie. Im sure there are many others who it doesnt affect as well.

Besides, the whole point is, you(and the GOP), keep trying to connect two things that have NOTHING to do with one another.

One is NOT dependant on the other. Raising the debt ceiling and paying the bills IS THEIR JOB, and is not dependant on delaying a law.
They cant say "I dont like something about my job. So if it doesnt get fixed Im not gonna do my job but yet I still wanna get paid."
That's not how ANY job on the face of the Earth works. And that is definitely no way to govern.

If they want to change the law there are ways to go about. A good starting place would be to win an election. Which they seem to fail miserably at.

And in 2014 they'll have to do it without the gerrymandering that saved their asz in 2010.

Last edited:
democrats were washing away in 2010 because of da fall out of their FAILED POLICES...worst losses in over 70 years #facts

laugh.gif
you seen da economy? this craptastic bill is taking 1/6 of da ENTIRE US BUDGET, it now BALLOONED to a trillion+ price tag, #facts

and for da VAST MAJORITY of americans it is not lowering their prices, it is infact, INCREASING their prices, and have you seen

da deductibles? atrocious
roll.gif
#facts

da ENTIRE FIRST SENTENCE of yours was deflect, and divert

you got obama honking a 1800 numbr like he's playing a actor for a infomercial... pitiful

View media item 628032
obamacare is created to create employment through inefficiencies. the whole websites not working is actually the plan. screw everything up to throw more money at the problem and a positive feedback loop gets created.

I like how you make a statement and then when someone addresses a statement that YOU made, you completely ignore the rebuttal and move on to some other talkin point that you want to make. But yet IM the one who is deflectring.

I asked you a SIMPLE question, to which you still havent given an answer. Then I asked you another SIMPLE question to which you failed to answer.

Questions must be like Kryptonite to a die hard republican. Because they never seem to answer them.

Here are a few more questions that you probably wont answer.
1. Which policies specifically made Democrats lose in 2010? And since you added the #fact to it, provide those "facts."
Because as a person who has worked several elections at the polls I understand redistricting and how it was used by the GOP to retain control of the house.
Without it they would have lost. Badly. "Worst losses in 70 years." Hmm, I wonder why. It was also the most egregious usage of redistricting in 70 years.

2. Trillion dollar plus price tag? Try again. According to the latest CBO estimates the ACA will cost between 710-759 billion dollars over the fiscal years 2014-2019. The last 4 years left in this 10 year budget window. Because that's how it works. These big bills are spread over 10 years. There will not be a trillion dollar expenditure to pay for the ACA in the 2014 budget.

3. What have insurance prices have been doing for the last 15 years every single year without fail. I going to actaully help you out with this question and answer it for you.
THEY HAVE INCREASED. So yes while some costs have gone up, people will also enjoy more comprehensive coverage, and lower costs on other things like expensive medications.
So its either prices go up and you get better coverage with regularions that will keep the price from rising in the future
OR
Prices go up, you get nothing in retrun and prices are Guaranteed to keep rising into the foreseeable future.
I wonder which one you feel is better.

Last edited:
so many people being thrown under the bus right now.. 

Congressional Hearing on the website going on as we type.... 

1. Which policies specifically made Democrats lose in 2010? And since you added the #fact to it, provide those "facts."
ummm ever google da demize of da cap & trade bill? da one party shove down of obamacare which spawned da creation of da tea party?

laugh.gif
jeez you sure outta touch b.

da other 2 are being completely debunked AS I TYPE by all da news outlets so i wont even bother correcting you...

what da over/under this secretary gets da boot by da end of da month?

all da GOP wanted to do is to delay or defund a law that is CLEARLY dysfunctional.
The law is not dysfunctional, the website as it stands currently is.  Big difference champ. 
oh yeah? wait till those sticker shock prices start to set in, and da ONLY people signing up are a giant adverse risk pool of sick people

instead of healthy young people who dont need or got da money (cuz of a **** economy) to pay for insurance....
laugh.gif

this **** is gonna fail under its own weight, no wonder news of how many people signing up has been TIGHT lipped.

they need 7 million people to sign up by march or this **** is Hindenburg status
laugh.gif

I don't even know why people continue to entertain this guy ninja.. 

until he stops saying da, no one should even reply to him... i can usually ignore most things, but the way this kid types drives me ******g insane.

I don't even know why people continue to entertain this guy ninja.. 

until he stops saying da, no one should even reply to him... i can usually ignore most things, but the way this kid types drives me ******g insane.

Marco Rubio bout to put a bill to delay it over da craptastic website, let's see how many democrats support it (here's a hint, every single one of

em up for re-election in 2014)

Back
Top Bottom