ACG is back - 2 new designs inside

Anybody think the ACG brand has potential to fully spin off on its own and be successful? Like Jordan Brand.

They dominate with the boots and sneakers but I would have no problem getting a Northface Steep Tech-type jacket if designed just right, I just wouldn'tany Nike logos on it.
laugh.gif

I love some of the jackets...But as silly as it is. I ain't trying to walk around with a swoosh on it. A new logo is needed too. Both logos suck.
nike-acg-men%27s-mount-grace-cross-hatch-jacket.jpg

Originally Posted by yep617

flywire boot is definitely copped...cant wait to see some other colorways.
I think the other CW is mostly gray .....I want the orange one's though..Something a little different for the winter..

nice to see some nice acg releases again. they used to bring the heat in the mid 90s.

Originally Posted by yep617

flywire boot is definitely copped...cant wait to see some other colorways.
Orange joints are PIFF, i never thought i'd like some orange boots....WOW.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

ACG's are nice too, lookin real tuff/durable.

Keep bringin the ACG love. One of those reminds me of EVA-01. I heard of a nean / grey Wildedge in the future. I hope that turns out good. (and I hope itstrue)

Seriously, when are these releasing? This post was started in May, and still no release date. I've been waiting long enough.

thread title makes it sound like ACG disappeared to some far away place for a period of time...

Originally Posted by bam528

thread title makes it sound like ACG disappeared to some far away place for a period of time...

QFT. ACG has been doin their thing for a minute now. It is nice to see some new releases, those Morizaba joints are fire. I'll probably get them for retailto insure I got a pair...

not to grave dig,...but any new news with the Salbis and Morizabas? They said Fall 09 and I haven't seen anything new since summer...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

2nd Pair are Big Must
these are vicious...dang i am becoming urbanized because i would have never looked twice at these. when is rd?

Back
Top Bottom