ACG Pack Air Force Ones NDC Pics

Posted at NiceKicks.com.

On deck are several Air Force Ones, but none are sure hits quite like the ACG inspired Air Force Ones that will step up to the plate in April and May. The lead off is the Air Force 1 Safari that take color, material, and design cues from the retro classic Air Safari. The next pair is the Air Force 1 Mowabb which lent inspiration earlier this year for a set of Huarache runners, but this time makes its way to the Air Force 1 with its signature neoprene tongue and speckled midsole. Lastly, the ACG classic, the Air Wildwood, lends its colors as inspiration for the Air Force 1 Wildwood.

The "ACG Pack" Air Force Ones range in price from $125 to $150 depending on the model. Release dates of each and higher res shots are available after the jump. To stay current on all Air Force 1 releases, check out the newly updated Air Force 1 Release Dates.

318776-801-600.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Safari "ACG Pack" - 04/12 $150

318776-221-600.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Mowabb "ACG Pack" - 05/03 $150

318775-071-600.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Wildwood "ACG Pack" - 05/17 $125

i havent bought a pair of Nikes in over a year besides running sneakers but those AF1 safaris are a def. pick up for me

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

safaris are copped...how are they going to release? gr? whats the deal

The release schedule mentions that these will all be released to Niketowns and Urban accounts, so they should be readily available. Plus, at these prices, Idoubt they'll be flying off the shelves. The Mowabbs are cool. I think the speckled sole looks cool on AF1.

Anybody have a pick of the Wildwoods that those last ones were inspired by?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

safaris are copped...how are they going to release? gr? whats the deal
Well, if they will be on NDC, they shouldn't be too hard to get. Although you know the beasts will be out in full effect for this one, word to theStructure and ZF95 drops.

OMG @ those safaris.. those are incredibly fresh.. im liking the mowabb's and the wildwoods too but i am going to have to double up on those safaris whichmight cause me to miss out on the other two..

Originally Posted by Zoom Air Panda

i hope the toebox leather on those safaris arent like the regular crappy white on white leather on the af1's.

Rest assured they won't be. I have not yet held these in my hands, but I am sure that the leather on these would be comparable to a $125 or $135 AF1Premium (no idea what the new prices are).

While most of the pack will be available at urban accounts, the Safari and the AM 95s will only be available at top tier accounts.

A few others that might appear as quickstrikes.

safaris will be my first af pickup in a minute. mowabbs are iffy since the huarache acgs were released and copped not too long ago but nice

Back
Top Bottom