ACG Pack Air Force Ones NDC Pics

Copped the Safaris while i was in New York at Premium Laces. They Have the Spidrons (sorry for spelling) and the Talarias (sorry for spelling again lol) aswell.
Sorry for the tag, its from my hypebeast account. The leather is pretty good actually especially the lining and it smells nice lol.
http://i28.tinypic.com/2ni87s9.png

"The leather is pretty good actually especially the lining and it smellsnice lol."

lol.....Well In that case....
tongue.gif

It's a wrap

looked, smelled , rubbed and smelled some more with the sample safaris today at NTSF. fire and the TALARIAS are the best of the bunch. They have the bestdetail and that neon felt material is so cool W/ the black piping.

that black tab on the talarias bleeds onto the neon color.

i want the safaris but im not sure i want some other stuff also so im gonna have to decide soon

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

does it really. from the heat of your ankles?

idk but i someone showed me a pic of their pair the black was bleeding onto the neon and he hadn't wore them yet.

all you beast don't know crap bout af1's all these pics been out for like 2-3 months now. Actt'n like your up on af1 knowledge. I been havinsafaris for 2 weeks now.

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

all you beast don't know crap bout af1's all these pics been out for like 2-3 months now. Actt'n like your up on af1 knowledge. I been havin safaris for 2 weeks now.

all you beast don't know crap bout af1's all these pics been out for like 2-3 months now. Actt'n like your up on af1 knowledge. I been havin safaris for 2 weeks now.
How long you been havin english?

business.jpg

i got them today and they're so nice in person. for anyone with them is there a spray or something i can put over the elephant print to keep it frommessing it.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

laugh.gif

But I will be coppin 2 pairs of safaris and mowabbs..
pimp.gif
same here, got the fitted to match
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

trynna get them for discount tho. (bad experiences with white/whites have ruined my love for AF1s)

the release dates are all over the net. The spiridons are on the 4/5, safaris 4/12, talarias are a quickstrike, which means no date. and then it repeats thenext month for the first 3 Sat.

I'm sorry but the talaria's are the hottest one. they have all three samples at NTSF and they are all fire, but the talaria's, just feel and lookspecial. But I have to cop 2 pair of the safaris. The leather smells like coach leather.

ACG's are nice. No one seems to be interested as the Safari hype builds.

I don't care for that sneaker at all. Very happy to see all of you beasting on them. That print is OD.

The less I have in common with this new generation of "sneaker enthusiasts", the better......

Back
Top Bottom