Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

Enjoy.
smokin.gif

Was anyone else at BB Kings last night? It was too lit. Body was there talking wild **** as usal :lol:

I missed out but I'm going to that album release party. The capacity is 3000, I hope it sells out because the place will be rocking then, His shows are always live tho

New **** thats Delicious is great. New song is ill of course.

His best work is with Party Supplies imo. I like how everyone has a different opinion on that. Shows good his body of work is.

I agree. I prefer the Blue Chips series to Rare Chandeliers, and people look at me when I'm crazy whenever I say that lol.

Dude writing rhymes w. an oven mitt on...

I'm done :lol:

LOVE ****, That's Delicious. AB might be too raw to host a show on the Travel Chanel or Cooking Channel (no Food Network), but this dude has some SERIOUS star power. 2015 should be his year.

Glad to hear Action is getting healthier w/ his eating habits.

When he performed at North Coast they say his set was cut short because of health problems. |I

3rd Song from Mr. Wonderful

This is the point where I stop listening until I can hear it in full so let me know how it is...

I know he'll be 3/3

Yea I'm going to wait on terry. Would have listened if it was not going to be on the album

Terry is smoooooov.
Like if I die from smokin, this **** will just automatically start playin from outta nowhere.
yea.

Back
Top Bottom