Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

You could see he was just like f%@ it lets put a green screen and put whatever I want behind me. Seems like it was all in one shot. Cut, back to eating his crispy cereal lol :smokin

I have 1 ticket to the Wednesday show that they added at Terminal 5. I have another concert lined up for that day so I wanna see if anyone wants to trade me the Tuesday show for my Wednesday one. PM me if you're able to, it'd be immensely appreciated.

He shouldn't release anymore tracks. I just want the 24th to come so I can cop the album already. Hard copy too, no iTunes.

"the special is white snake and underwear sauce" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dawg this dude bronson never fails to amaze. His voice on the hook goes hard as ****. Reminds me of some old skoo ish.

I rarely drive in the city but had to do rounds yesterday and was pleased to hear "Baby Blue" getting a lot of love on NYC radio.

Last edited:
Baby Blue is so damn dope and funny. That beat reminds me of an 80's TV show intro with random shots of people walking in NYC.

Action went from "I'm not ******* with this fake *** Ghostface" to one of my favorites in the last few years. I gotta give him all of his respect. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom