Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

This is gonna get totally overshadowed by that new Kendrick, unfortunately.  I'll cop both but gonna take a good while to digest TPAB before I can even give Mr. Wonderful a spin.  Just bad timing, hope it doesn't hurt his #s too much
Unless Bam Bam drop some crack and you weeks late to our trippy party listening to Kendrick

"if you young man get some p***y son, don't be scared man. it aint gonna hurt. it might depending on what neighbourhood you f*****g in." 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't even realize that was The Dream until after 
laugh.gif

This is out of control. I'm happy for his sake he didn't leak but I need to hear this master piece

With Kendrick, Bronson, Earl, and Spitta dropping within 2 weeks it's an amazing time for rap

This is out of control. I'm happy for his sake he didn't leak but I need to hear this master piece

With Kendrick, Bronson, Earl, and Spitta dropping within 2 weeks it's an amazing time for rap
I know NT doesn't show him love but wale.

Rapper Big Pooh & J-Live drops this month as well; March has been the best month for rap in a very long time.

I wanted to cop the CD but I might just pull the trigger. Damn! I can't wait any longer lol

I aint really listen to bronson until i heard NaNa form Acid Rap like last month 
laugh.gif

bout to give this album a few spins

I aint really listen to bronson until i heard NaNa form Acid Rap like last month :lol:  

bout to give this album a few spins
Son treat yourself to blue chips before hand.

About to download the leak and debate on going out to night

Back
Top Bottom