Adderall Vol. Side Effects

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i just copped 20 of the 30mg instant. just took one now. time to do work.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Damn joe, how much total? Where you stay at?
nerd.gif
$80. seems like everyone has a script so they go pretty cheap. i remember in HS i got em all for free or like $1-2 each since literally half thekids in prep school have prescriptions to adderall, concerta, ritalin, dexadrine, etc.

stayed up til 6 AM last night though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rrroth

What happens if you take enough Adderall to the point where you can't sleep then
pimp.gif
?

I know some idiots who actually open the time released capsule, crushed the mini pills inside and smoked it in a blunt with some dro
laugh.gif

All I need is a can of dip, coffee and I feel great!.
smile.gif

I can go for hours (with the mentioned) ... my boy got some adderall but I have a semi addictive personality so I ain't trying that ...

I took a 15mg ir so I could do my Research Paper

And my stream of thought was so clear...

Exactly, don't mean to gravedig, but I'm on 50 mg of adderall and I feel amazing.

Usually my mind is constantly racing but now I feel calm and productive, do I really have ADD??

never mind. yes it works, even better if you snort it, if you need to handle something i recommend it, if not get some sleep. being awake a few days will fry you.

Last edited:
I take addies too to study for my CCNA stuff. Although i get very productive after popping a 20, only thing I hate about it is that I lose my appetite, Addie knees (those who know, know :lol: ), when I'm up at night trying to sleep, I just can't. But overall, I'm still taking addies so I can pass my CCNA and so far so good. :pimp:

bruh i'm a cook, when i have to taste food i want to vomit. i'm slowly getting off it all. i'm sick of snort and smoking. :smh: cop a redbull and be cool. ain't help my industry is the dirtiest though...

trying to be real now, i haven't slept for a minute. think twice before you eff up your sleep. sleep> grades.

Last edited:
bruh i'm a cook, when i have to taste food i want to vomit. i'm slowly getting off it all. i'm sick of snort and smoking. :smh: cop a redbull and be cool. ain't help my industry is the dirtiest though...
trying to be real now, i haven't slept for a minute. think twice before you eff up your sleep. sleep> grades.

Is an energy drink really that much more healthy? Wild chemicals in em

no, why would i joke about it, of course an amphetamine works better if you snort it. i'm sure plenty of nt heads have. like i said sleep> this ****.

Is an energy drink really that much more healthy? Wild chemicals in em

honestly i don't know, but give me a big redbull and it gives me the feeling i can do **** at work... if i snort i just parachute and crash. i'd like to believe it works, even if it doesn't i know it's better than addy.

at the end of the day WE ALL NEED SLEEP. if you peeped this thread your probably need it.

I know some of my buddies owe their college degree to this stuff, but me personally I don't mess with it. Tried it freshmen yr n hated the feeling I had after it was done

i dont get why yall dont just start smoking ?? its probably a lot safer

I was about to say the same thing.. smoke some sour before you pick up that book and you'll be cool... I cant understand these people talking about " I DONT DO DRUGS BUT, I TAKE ADDERALL, PROZAC AND DRINK 3 MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS TO KEEP THE EDGE OFF"

WHAT EDGE ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT? TIRED AND IRRITABILITY IS PART OF BEING HUMAN.. GET SOME SLEEP , EXCERCISE AND SMOKE SOME KUSH AND YOUR LIFE WILL TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST...

SAY NO TO PRESCRIPTION DRUGS

I was about to say the same thing.. smoke some sour before you pick up that book and you'll be cool... I cant understand these people talking about " I DONT DO DRUGS BUT, I TAKE ADDERALL, PROZAC AND DRINK 3 MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS TO KEEP THE EDGE OFF"
WHAT EDGE ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT? TIRED AND IRRITABILITY IS PART OF BEING HUMAN.. GET SOME SLEEP , EXCERCISE AND SMOKE SOME KUSH AND YOUR LIFE WILL TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST...
SAY NO TO PRESCRIPTION DRUGS

I smoke sour and had that same attitude but a few pills later had me feeling like I could conquer a nation. :smokin :x

I took 20mg once, felt a slight rush but nothing much, definitely no physiological shift like I was expecting. I later took 50mg on a different occasion and didn't even feel the rush from the previous time. So I don't know what that's about.

Sour= Knock out within 30 mins
Been contemplating addies to knock of a research paper, but I seen a chick on it and she was so wired it seemed uncomfortable

Been taking 25mg XR's the past month or two and they are 
pimp.gif
. Not too strong, not too tweaky. Just right. I don't like taking more than twice a week if that. I intern 30 hours a week while taking 16 credit hours so it definitely comes in handy. It'll have you feeling like **** the next day though.

I suggest smoking loudpack instead but I get so fried off of that **** that I just wanna sleep/play video games

Back
Top Bottom