ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

allstar jerseys available at adidas trinoma. P2295

2dqr3gk.jpg

10s58jc.jpg

Thanks for the update...

Hoping for the Lebron and Wade
pimp.gif
all star jersey to be available too...Not bad, P2295

those would be better if they swingman not replica. adidas please release swingmans.......

a question to the jersey experts...

ept_sports_nba_experts-308127426-1234267140.jpg

I noticed that that the jersey available at Adidas is more of a V-neck type, different from what Amare is wearing on the pic above. Why is that? The round neckjersey would've been much nicer
pimp.gif
. School me hehe thanks!

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

I noticed that that the jersey available at Adidas is more of a V-neck type, different from what Amare is wearing on the pic above. Why is that? The round neck jersey would've been much nicer
pimp.gif
. School me hehe thanks!
Amare wears the authentic one...Stores here have Replicas...usually replicas are like sleeveless shirt w/ screen printed design, swingman are theones with air-cool fabric w/ patch / stitched on design on names and numbers. Authentics are like same with the game worn jerseys of the players.
wink.gif

Am I right Pareng Icebox?
laugh.gif

NEW "I TREFOIL MANILA" GEAR AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Cotton zip up jackets (navy-cream and cream-navy), grey pull-over hoody and T's.

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

I noticed that that the jersey available at Adidas is more of a V-neck type, different from what Amare is wearing on the pic above. Why is that? The round neck jersey would've been much nicer
pimp.gif
. School me hehe thanks!
Amare wears the authentic one...Stores here have Replicas...usually replicas are like sleeveless shirt w/ screen printed design, swingman are the ones with air-cool fabric w/ patch / stitched on design on names and numbers. Authentics are like same with the game worn jerseys of the players.
wink.gif

Am I right Pareng Icebox?
laugh.gif

co-sign!

No prob Mark...

Anyway, who wants to go to the Adidas Originals House Party at Embassy tomorrow? I have a pass which is good for two. I don't think I can make it to theevent so I was thinking of giving it away...sayang naman kase.
tired.gif

I'll be at the event with the Ms. Clavel family. Unfortunately, it is not open to the public so if I were you, grab soul228's golden ticket beforeit's too late!

@soul228

if i'm not mistaken 2009 All-Star Swingman jerseys are not made from mesh, but from polyester, similar to USA swingman jersey, the cut between replica andauthentics are very different, as replica is screen printed and sleeveless cut, while swingman usually is printed patched, traditionally, it's made frommesh, but exception with USA Swingman, FIBA USA and 2009 All-Star which are made from polyester. Authentics and Game issue/worn are also different, as thereare still minor difference like the details and the material, but Authentics is the closest to game issue/worn.

if our fellow collectors are wondering why there's no swingman circulating around Adidas outlets, its because the Southeast Asia countries cannot hit thecertain quota to distribute them, as most of the Southeast Asian countries are more of a football fanatics rather than a basketball fanatic like us, butthere's always an exception if Adidas has a campaign and they could offer rare items here, btw, I've seen a few swingman way back at Robinson'sPlace Ermita Adidas branch, Podium and Glorietta, it cost around 4k/ea
smile.gif

* hope this infos helps to our fellow collectors

* i have an ongoing auction at eBay of an Authentic 2007 Spain jersey of Rudy Fernandez made by Li-Ning.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by icebox15

@soul228

if i'm not mistaken 2009 All-Star Swingman jerseys are not made from mesh, but from polyester, similar to USA swingman jersey, the cut between replica and authentics are very different, as replica is screen printed and sleeveless cut, while swingman usually is printed patched, traditionally, it's made from mesh, but exception with USA Swingman, FIBA USA and 2009 All-Star which are made from polyester. Authentics and Game issue/worn are also different, as there are still minor difference like the details and the material, but Authentics is the closest to game issue/worn.

if our fellow collectors are wondering why there's no swingman circulating around Adidas outlets, its because the Southeast Asia countries cannot hit the certain quota to distribute them, as most of the Southeast Asian countries are more of a football fanatics rather than a basketball fanatic like us, but there's always an exception if Adidas has a campaign and they could offer rare items here, btw, I've seen a few swingman way back at Robinson's Place Ermita Adidas branch, Podium and Glorietta, it cost around 4k/ea
smile.gif

* hope this infos helps to our fellow collectors

* i have an ongoing auction at eBay of an Authentic 2007 Spain jersey of Rudy Fernandez made by Li-Ning.
smile.gif
well said andrew!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bAnOi

any idea if the Kazuki Kuraishi ObyO will be releasing locally?

check out theodore's @ bhs, dude. they have a section for kzks. sweeeeet!

Originally Posted by gishtar

30% off ...
smile.gif

woah that was fast, that shoe was only released last jan or feb if i recall........thats why i wont buy at retail on adidas kicks anymore, coz based on thekicks the release, the looks are ok imo (lighspeed,lightswitch etc), but still reaches the outlets most of the time.

right now im waiting for the customize to reach around 40-50% off before ill get one, its currently at 30% off......
roll.gif

^^adidas sm southmall had the gilzero 2s on 50% off during the 3day sale.. wudnt know about it now though

Back
Top Bottom