ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

What adidas shoes is Dennis Daa rockin against SSC ?they are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigballer23

What adidas shoes is Dennis Daa rockin against SSC ?they are
pimp.gif

I think youre referring to his young brother Dino. His brother Dennis is currently with Sta.Lucia Realtors in the PBA. Dino is wearing a Adidas Thrillrahnawhich already available at Adidas Store and other major department store nationwide.

^^^^i would cop this but would wait for it to be discounted....it sells at 5495 and is all over the metro.

btw sir airpopoy did you notice a bit of a yellowing on the clear sole more particularly on the front part that is connected to the actual shoe

Got this from the 08/29/08 issue of Philippine Star

Just a heads up. No price was indicated. Sorry guys.
frown.gif

Adidas brands stores in Rockwell and TriNoma willhave 41 pairs of the HELLBOY FORUM MID starting on the morning of Sept. 5

Adidas-X-Hellboy-Ii-Plan-Pack-6.jpg

Also, only the Adidas Originals Concept store in TriNoma will have 5pairs of the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HELLBOY STAN SMITH MID[/color] starting on themorning also of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sept. 5[/color]

Adidas-X-Hellboy-Ii-Plan-Pack-7.jpg

It also said that lucky shoppers of the shoes will get two free tickets to the Hellboy II: The Golden Army screening.

thanks for the update trible.....imo adidas released these a bit too late. this shouldve been released during december, they might have sold a few more pairs.from the looks of it, its moving really slow. but these two are the best of all the gil2zeros imo.

hope they hit the outlets haha

any adidas outlet store who still have size 9.5 or 10
- TMAC 6 black/red OR
-light speed tmac black/white ? ? ?

Originally Posted by JMD9

any adidas outlet store who still have size 9.5 or 10
- TMAC 6 black/red OR
-light speed tmac black/white ? ? ?

Check out royal sports glorieta and sm makati. They are already discounted at 30-40% off

what i saw at adidas gateway earlier..

ts commander (KG)
2m6uyi1.jpg

ts commander (D12), ts creator (tmac and big shot)
n6vw38.jpg

how much is the ts creator tmac locally??

coz in the online store i think its 139usd..

hey guys can anyone help me out, im looking to purchase a pair of adidas shoes, does anyone have discounts? 10 or 20% would be good. thanks.

^try buying an adidas shoe at My Shoe Rack 'coz if you have or if a friend of yours has an sm advantage they'll give you a 10% discount - but only atMy Shoe Rack Outlet that is located at SM Malls! Hope this helps...

Just got this from a friend, Adidas Regional is questioning Adidas Philippines on why are there many releases of the Philippine Flag Track Jackets
roll.gif

Answer: Simple, it increased the sales of Adidas here.

Originally Posted by soul228

Just got this from a friend, Adidas Regional is questioning Adidas Philippines on why are there many releases of the Philippine Flag Track Jackets
roll.gif

Where do they want the Philippines jacket to be released? Qatar?

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by soul228

roll.gif

Where do they want the Philippines jacket to be released? Qatar?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom