ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

@ alexeibc: Thanks Bro, i thought so.

Yup mon is correct although the one in greenbelt3 is just a portion of the store and quantities are not as much compared to the one in trinoma. Thats in myopinion...

trinoma is the only store ive seen which separated the originals from the main store.

anybody know how much the keglers are now at the originals store? i remember they were on sale na but i dont remember the exact price

monase, i saw the keglers at the adidas performance shop in trinoma (at the back area), if i remember it right, 30% off - 3,295 pesos... not so sure if theyhave in the originals shop

Thanks bro, i saw em kanina at trinoma but i saw the trimm trabs at the originals store, anybody see them at other originals? they only have sz 12 at trinoma

some of the shoes traded for at planet sports

169qlpf.jpg

Good News , Wanted : Old Shoes is extended up to May 31. I Called Toby's Sports San Lazaro and they confirmed this.

Originally Posted by gilviernes

Good News , Wanted : Old Shoes is extended up to May 31. I Called Toby's Sports San Lazaro and they confirmed this.

great will prbably drop by adidas orginals trinoma in the next few days...

anyone see any trimm trabs at the originals store? tnoma only has a 12 left and id like to trade for trimm trabs

Originally Posted by alexeibc

monase, i saw the keglers at the adidas performance shop in trinoma (at the back area), if i remember it right, 30% off - 3,295 pesos... not so sure if they have in the originals shop

Correction: Keglers at 30% off, PhP3,426.50 at adidas performance store, Trinoma ... it's nice! I love the suede toe cap that runs down to the outsole...

n666430746_1832566_1683573.jpg

n666430746_1832567_4699031.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up, so they didn't release the same shirt as sold in US, and like the one worn by the player after the game, the gray one, is thisasian sizing or US sizing? thanks!

nice.. thanks for the heads up! another shirt from adidas commemorating the champs?

i saw in trinoma some phil-flag-inspired-shoes (commander, bounce, etc.)

via adidas "mi" i think, the adidas version of nike id?

but they were just so dem expensive, man... you just might want to check it out.

Hope they bring this in.. although I'm doubtful since the last O by O range didn't do so well..

Ateneo and DLSU Apparels already out in stores and official online distributor jerseyhaven.com.ph

Pics also posted there.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom