ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Originally Posted by eastcoastpinoyballer

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

I don't know if anyone noticed the small ALDO/ADIDAS outlet in trinoma, its a small space near CIBO at 2nd floor. They have the gold, hibachi and LA Gils for only 2.5k! Don't know about the sizes though... They also have some white on white AF1 low looking Adidas there for only 1.5k! Pwede na for everyday use!

Are they still on SALE? thanks
last time i checked yesterday, the outlet's still there...

Adidas Outlet at Cash & Carry have those Gil II Zero's at 40% off if I'm not mistaken, spotted Black President, NBA Live, Customized, LA, Hibachi,Vote for Gil, hope I didn't miss any CW's

anyone see some derrick rose ts creators? i passed on them when they were in festival mall and im regretting big time!

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

Originally Posted by miko0412

anybody got a pair of ltd ed SUPERSTAR X XLARGE? i heard only a total of 15pairs reached our shores and was sold only @ BUNKER and adidas originals(trinoma).......

bro magkano yun superstar x xlarge??
SRP was P8,100.- i think. call first for sizes if they still have stocks. i went there(bunker) an hour after they released and all that was leftwere small sizes, man! this was about 2 weeks ago.
size 8.5us(last pair) still available @ trinoma.

Originally Posted by bAnOi

Hope they bring this in.. although I'm doubtful since the last O by O range didn't do so well..

these are really dope. seen them in person. i was supposed to grab a pair but ended up with these.

campus 80s

and these track jacket.

Originally Posted by r2jdm

Hope they bring this in.. although I'm doubtful since the last O by O range didn't do so well..

these are really dope. seen them in person. i was supposed to grab a pair but ended up with these.

campus 80s

and these track jacket.
dude, those are tight! where did you get those?!

Originally Posted by r2jdm

campus 80s

and these track jacket.

Dope! Where'd you kop? Sg? I need the Mod Parka in olive as well.

I need that Kazuki Jacket...Adidas Originals staff don't have any idea...
tired.gif

thanks guys! well im in canada right now. so i got them from livestock over here.

Soul: We can only hope for a Manila release. The 1st batch was already released in Singapore & Malaysia.

Soul: We can only hope for a Manila release. The 1st batch was already released in Singapore & Malaysia.
Staff told me once items hit Singapore...it might land here as well. Hoping...

Any Idea where can I still get the Adidas TS Lightswitch Gilbert Arenas CHANNEL ZERO?

@jethro
the outlet in Robinson's Galleria and Cash Carry still has the Channel Zero if I'm not mistaken at 30%-40% off too..

Ganda ng jersey ng purefoods tonight, yun blue. made by adidas... anybody knows where we can get em??? #1 Maierhofer & #18 Yap FTW!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom