Adidas Gateway  ...
ANNIVERSARY SALE ...
Feb 1-28 offers 15% less on ALL Regular Items
smile.gif

Originally Posted by weeeezoh

any sightings of the adidas Equation?

most adidas outlets have them.

saw the all white pair at adidas robinsons manila

I've been hearing that D-Rose's White/Black/Red is also coming out. Any truth to that?
And hey guys. Astig. May sariling bahagi ng NikeTalk pala tayo. 
happy.gif

P 4,250 yata eh, yung huling pagtingin ko. Siguro mga 3600+ na lang yun ngayon kasi may discount yung Adidas ng buong Pebrero.

hi NT. do you know which adidas stores have the darth vader superstars size 10? price check na din.

thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

^are the allstar jerseys already available? tia
haven't seen any allstar jerseys yet, but all-star shorts and shirts (with print of East and West on the shoulder) now available at adidas trinoma.

UPDATE:

New Adidas Philippines track jackets and shirts now available.

I was at Greenbelt today (watched the superbowl) and passed by the Adidas store when they were opening, and a whole bunch of boxes came for thier new stock.

I bought the jacket (M), it costs 3,295.

IMO, it's better looking than the previous 'flag' design.

The sales guy I was talking to said they recieved about 5-10 of each size.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

UPDATE:

New Adidas Philippines track jackets and shirts now available.

I was at Greenbelt today (watched the superbowl) and passed by the Adidas store when they were opening, and a whole bunch of boxes came for thier new stock.

I bought the jacket (M), it costs 3,295.

IMO, it's better looking than the previous 'flag' design.

The sales guy I was talking to said they recieved about 5-10 of each size.

Cool... I'd love to see em in person.

Hang on, i'll snap some quick pics in a sec....

EDIT (Pic quality not that good, but this'll do I guess):

that's the first release of the Philippines line this year for Adidas, they have 3 releases this year, different items
smile.gif

Originally Posted by icebox15

that's the first release of the Philippines line this year for Adidas, they have 3 releases this year, different items
smile.gif

Hey, dude, you seem to know a lot about upcoming releases. Do you know if they're bringing out the colorway of the Supernat Creator that D-Rose wears? I mean the White/Black/Red one that's he uses every game? I heard they're bringing it out in Footlocker Australia, along with the Home edition of Dwight's Supernat Commanders, so I was wondering if those CWs will also hit Philippines shores soon. I wanna know if I bought my pair too early. And awesome jacket, by the way. 
glasses.gif

@PocketLint

I distribute Adidas ADMU and DLSU items via online, so I got the chance to know some releases from Adidas and have them pre-ordered, I've seen the Philippine Track Jacket that was posted above last November 2008, before they start the production, as well as the 2 more jackets to be released mid 2010, regarding other lines of Adidas, I haven't got the chance to check with Adidas yet, but I'll be going to their office next week, I'll ask them regarding the shoes, I'll let you know bro
smile.gif

Thanks a lot, man! EVer since I found out Footlocker's releasing them, I got scared that I bought my pair too early. Couldn't resist, though. They really are "supernatural".
happy.gif

not feeling the jacket.

also the 15 off excludes the star wars stuff and asg stuff

Back
Top Bottom