ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

adidas X NBHD collab goes hard! can somebody please tell how much are the NBHD adidas over there the track jacket the vulc boot the tee and the 7 eye boots?maraming salamat
wink.gif

Those leather beckhams are slick...It'll be a toss between the black and the blue one..How much is it KC?

^ I didn't list down the prices. I suggest you call the store.

Adidas Originals Trinoma 901.3554

Thanks KC. I already did btw, P8995 for the beckham mid leathers sneakers..Goodbye cherry red 12's...

Originally Posted by alexeibc

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Thanks KC. I already did btw, P8995 for the beckham mid leathers sneakers..Goodbye cherry red 12's...
wink.gif
worth the sacrifice, imho
Thanks Alex. I know. I have been a beckham fan for a long time, and I've been waiting for his collection for adidas. This will only be my 2ndadidas shoes(in my lifetime)if ever, so I'm really looking forward to it..Too bad beckham ain't transfered to nike yet, so I have no choice but to takethe plunge.For this collection at least.

spotted in adidas GB3..

ts commander LT (dwight home and away, KG home and TD away)..
ts cut creator low (home wizards)

^crazy indeed! kazuki shoes and apparels @ 70-80% off! a lot of stuff came out just weeks ago!

Originally Posted by miko0412

i think its only for a day, man.
Went there friday after office and was still able to cop a blue campus kazuki. Thanks for the info on the sale, you know who you are.
happy.gif

Came back Saturday morning and they're still on sale, but a lot of kazuki stuffs already gone. It's really a crazy sale considering the kazuki stuffsjust released about a month ago.

That SALE didn't make me sleep for a day.
laugh.gif
I was down with astomach ache last Sat so I wasn't able to go.
frown.gif
Upon checking withthe sales rep over the phone that most Kazuki stuffs were gone, I lost hope already
tired.gif
Why oh why it didn't happen in the Originals Store?

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Originally Posted by miko0412

i think its only for a day, man.
Went there friday after office and was still able to cop a blue campus kazuki. Thanks for the info on the sale, you know who you are.
happy.gif

Came back Saturday morning and they're still on sale, but a lot of kazuki stuffs already gone. It's really a crazy sale considering the kazuki stuffs just released about a month ago.
yeah, i heard its a 3-day once a year sale only! i heard some of the items will go back to trinoma @ regular price.

Back
Top Bottom