ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

have you guys seen the tmac 6 urban vegas ed? the one with gold foils? do u think theyre nice?

Personally, those Vegas and All-Star edition Adidas look cheap just like the Alpha and Omega pack.

I don't understand how these tacky-looking concepts pass through... Honestly.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

yeah, honestly, the alpha omega pack do look cheap.. it's like someone just pasted xerox-copied pics on the shoes..

been to cartimar pasay. I saw some Tmacs 2,3&4.
Also spotted one Abdul Jabar at metropoint mall pasay
looking for: flightposite sz 11 except gold colorway

^Nice looking out. How bout Jordans? Are there any?
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

TMAC2 (white blue)3500
Didnt bother asking for TMAC3&4, there was also Adidas Kobe2 (yellow colorway).
No authentic Js there
Only saw some GPs, Flightposite 2&3, pureposite, hyperflights, turbines, not in good condition and in limited sizes
looking for: flightposite sz 11 except gold colorway

copped myself 2 pairs of Stan smith 2 for a total of 4.5k

one is the CF ( Comfort version) white/ 3 green straps in the front for 2.3k 40off at rustans makati

one is the red mesh toe normal stan smith 2 for 2.1k in market2x sports warehouse

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM TANKEEEEEEEE #91

NBA swingman (3,995) and replica (2,495) jersey's are now available at the Adidas store in Powerplant. :smokin
smokin.gif

Available swingman jerseys are Tracy McGrady and Lebron James. Those who want a Gilbert Arenas will have to settle with a replica. :smokin
smokin.gif

^i didnt see the swingman jerseys... but i saw some replicas too.. j kidd, KG, Duncan, Wade, Dirk and Billups..
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9
NDS aj18 black/royal blue size 11, aj19 SE white/flint grey size 9
LoOkiNg fOr: aj4 mars/pures size 9, DMP size 9

..from air jordans to air force ones

sounds good. at least we know where to get real jerseys from. but i think they're waaaaay too overpriced. do they have NBA shorts though?

yeah, saw the jerseys too. nice but too expensive.

anyway, i know it sounds late in the day :wow:
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom