ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

gil lows are priced at 5695. just got one. im also looking for a white/blue colorway at size 10. anyone selling? or has access to one?

C-billups white/black/collegiate(gold) out now! P4995
billupsdb5.jpg
Team Philippines
Member No.63

TMAC 2 White/Blue spotted at Adidas Glorietta. 6295 if im not mistaken.
love is taking the air less travelled.

^Cool can you post some of it later? The Gazelle sounds interesting. Thanks in advance!
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Quote:
I have photos of the Philippines Adidas Gazelle and track jacket on another comp.
:wink:
wink.gif

Peace
F Sharp005
It's spelled "definitely".
It's spelled "Definitely".
It's spelled "DEFINITELY".

Shiny Gold Adicolor Superstars out @ Adidas Greenbelt for Php4995.00

Plus a lot of Snakeskin Superstars at Shoe Salon for starting at Php5,000++

White/Yellow Forest Hills, too (Umm sorry I forgot the price). As well as the ZX series (starts @ Php4,000++ but NOT ABOVE 5k).

Yum yum.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

just saw the tmac 2 retros in person. the quality is very faaaaar from the original. it's not leather anymore.. made of some type that i can't describe. poor quality IMO.

i got really disappointed. :smh:
smh.gif

Saw some Team Mac 2 or 3 - The Team Mac Tai Chis at SM North The Block... The White/Black and White/Red Ones... if i remember the price is P4995! Same style like the and1 tai chis...

^ ur prolly referring to the team mac 1s if you say that they look like the tai chis :smile:
smile.gif
i think..

saw adidas pro deal last night...real deal outsole and pro model upper...for me its ugly...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

To rapsa

Kalimutan ko na kung magkano un crazy8 sa trinoma eh...i think mga 5-6k siya...un plain colorway

punta ka nalang HK may camo na crazy8 cla dun...ganda nun..hahahah
TANKEEEEEEEEE

LF: AJ4 Mars 9.5-10
AJXX stealths 9.5-10
AJ3 DTRT 9.5-10
Air Jordan Sneaker Dogtag
Air Penny's 9.5-10

mas ok ba ang crazy 8 camo sa croc?
LF: Penny 1 (Orlando) , Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black szUS9.5-10 DS

FS: Penny 1 (New York) szUS11 DS
VC V (New Jersey) szUS10

Back
Top Bottom