ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

there would be a shirt and a bag that would come out together with the jacket on the 11th...there would be new phils inspired shoes to come out again same as last years.
smile.gif
there is a promo that if you get P3500 and above purchase ull get a chance to pick an ampaw and ull be getting gift certificates from P300 up to P1500 and also a chance to win a Mi adidas pair of shoe.
smile.gif
i got a P500 peso gift cert!
smile.gif
sayang sana yung P1,500 na lang hehe...

here are some pics of the jacket

the jacket sir is P3295 only if i remember correctly. so if you want a chance on the ampaw then get a pair of socks or shirt so that you will reach the P3500 requirement for a chance to win the GCs and maybe even a shoe...

Do you guys have any information on the Adidas University of the Philippines (UP) shirts and jackets  that were supposed to be released in selected Adidas stores this month? I got my hands on the black track jacket that was released in advance in UP but I'm still waiting for the maroon ones and the men's shirts. Thanks.

the design and quality of the phil jackets look very poor.

and yeah, they shouldve kept the trefoil logo instead.

these look like the fake ones being sold online and in gh imho.

I actually like this new version of the jacket but I feel its more subdued and conservative while the first version of the jacket with the flag design was obnoxiously patriotic (which I like more).

Thanks for the info guys.  I'll save my money and wait what Filipino gear Adidas releases later on this year, especially additional versions of the jacket and the shoes.

Got this from another forum and thought it was funny and had a good point...

Team Russia?
tumblr_kxomraKoEQ1qz4y7yo1_r1_500.jpg

it's the same with every shop that's selling them, 2,295 for the jersey and 1495 for the shorts.

Originally Posted by wxyzfactor

I actually like this new version of the jacket but I feel its more subdued and conservative while the first version of the jacket with the flag design was obnoxiously patriotic (which I like more).

Thanks for the info guys.  I'll save my money and wait what Filipino gear Adidas releases later on this year, especially additional versions of the jacket and the shoes.

Got this from another forum and thought it was funny and had a good point...

Team Russia?
tumblr_kxomraKoEQ1qz4y7yo1_r1_500.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now I feel like getting the ASG Commanders, too... Still want to find out though if they're going to sell the home D-Rose CW's here.

Damn. I sure hope the D-Rose homes drop here before the end of the month. I feel like getting another ASG ball.
laugh.gif
:

The Superstar Vaders have been out since the first week of January. I copped some Forums this month, but if you really want the Vaders, go get'em! They're pretty slick.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom