Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Nene33

BTW Eastbay Rep, what's up with the odd sizing advice on the SuperBeast, they're a slightly more relaxed, but exactly same-sized as the Commander LT, and Beast. So advising people to go up .5 size is bad, it will cause unnecessary looseness in the heel(especially since it has the geoFit, you want a precise fit with geoFit, or it's useless). They should say True-2-Size just like the Beast.

It's a snug shoe, but you want that with a sleek, strong shoe to be snug, to maximize control, and stability.
I'll forward your comments on to our Product Experts.  They fill out the sizing information on the website so if anyone would know, they would.  When I get a response, I'll let you know.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Our head Product Expert went out to the Distribution Center today and tried on both the Superbeast and TS Beast shoes.  He says that the Superbeast definitely has a tighter fit than the TS Beast. The TS Beast has a comfortable fit in the toe box; where as with the Superbeast, his toes were almost
at the end of the shoe.  Based on this, it looks like the .5 size up is a solid recommendation, but our team will be watching returns and reviews on this shoe to evaluate the sizing based on customer feedback as well.

EastbayRep - Ryan
I think that one person to try the shoes is not enough : | . But I really like how we can ask Eastbay and get reponses in a forum like this
happy.gif

thinking about pulling the trigger on Dwights superbeast St patrick days.. and you can use the 20$ off 100$...

comes out to 87 after shipping ...

thinking about pulling the trigger on Dwights superbeast St patrick days.. and you can use the 20$ off 100$...

comes out to 87 after shipping ...

I was too and did ^ got my shipping confirmaton 87 bucks couldnt pass it up . found a local spot selling them as well im going to try to check them out in person later today .

I was too and did ^ got my shipping confirmaton 87 bucks couldnt pass it up . found a local spot selling them as well im going to try to check them out in person later today .

Awesome pick ups guys, St. Patty's SUPERBEAST
pimp.gif
,  and Royal adiPURE's
pimp.gif
I'm a little miffed (
embarassed.gif
) the European sites aren't getting a lot of new shoes, so for practical reason's I'm stuck with retro's on eBay 
frown.gif
(even though they're good......just weighed my Top Ten 2000's today, they're the same weight in my size 14 as shoes listed at 14.6oz, a shoe very much ahead of it's time weight-wise, I would've liked some of those adiPURE colorways make their way here).

BTW, found a solid new review site.

Their SUPERBEAST review:
http://www.blacklotus9.com/blog/2011/03/13/mishra’s-factory-the-adidas-superbeast-review/

Awesome pick ups guys, St. Patty's SUPERBEAST
pimp.gif
,  and Royal adiPURE's
pimp.gif
I'm a little miffed (
embarassed.gif
) the European sites aren't getting a lot of new shoes, so for practical reason's I'm stuck with retro's on eBay 
frown.gif
(even though they're good......just weighed my Top Ten 2000's today, they're the same weight in my size 14 as shoes listed at 14.6oz, a shoe very much ahead of it's time weight-wise, I would've liked some of those adiPURE colorways make their way here).

BTW, found a solid new review site.

Their SUPERBEAST review:
http://www.blacklotus9.com/blog/2011/03/13/mishra’s-factory-the-adidas-superbeast-review/

What are the next colors of the adizero Rose 1.5? Looks like they're selling pretty well because eastbay and footlocker only have bigger sizes and no one else seems to carry them......

What are the next colors of the adizero Rose 1.5? Looks like they're selling pretty well because eastbay and footlocker only have bigger sizes and no one else seems to carry them......

Back
Top Bottom