Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Any info when are those Adizero Rose ASG yellow releasing? Somebody told me 2/14? Is it?
Finally got my Adizero Rose X-Mas, feels really comfy, I thought those Geofit would hurt my shin but they're pretty soft.. Snug fit as well

And can somebdy tell me how to read or "decipher" those Detail/Graphics on the tongue and insoles.. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jman8811

Nene, where did you get the Rose 1.5 from?! I thought they weren't suppose to drop for a few more weeks......

I live in Europe, they released early here.
pimp.gif

@ Alexander: Basically 1 tongue says Derrick, 1 Rose, and inside it says dR. Try and angle the tongue at about 15-20 degrees, that should clear up the lettering.

And I seriously want those St. Patrick SUPERBEAST's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jman8811

Nene, where did you get the Rose 1.5 from?! I thought they weren't suppose to drop for a few more weeks......

I live in Europe, they released early here.
pimp.gif

@ Alexander: Basically 1 tongue says Derrick, 1 Rose, and inside it says dR. Try and angle the tongue at about 15-20 degrees, that should clear up the lettering.

And I seriously want those St. Patrick SUPERBEAST's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Any info when are those Adizero Rose ASG yellow releasing? Somebody told me 2/14? Is it?
Finally got my Adizero Rose X-Mas, feels really comfy, I thought those Geofit would hurt my shin but they're pretty soft.. Snug fit as well

And can somebdy tell me how to read or "decipher" those Detail/Graphics on the tongue and insoles.. 
happy.gif

2/14 and they should be available on eastbay.com 
I do not know how decode the symbols...sorry.

happy.gif

2/14 and they should be available on eastbay.com 
I do not know how decode the symbols...sorry.

happy.gif

Here in the Philippines they have already released 3 CW of the adiRose 1.5. The black/red, grey/red and the ASG. And also the super beast in 2 CW.

happy.gif

Here in the Philippines they have already released 3 CW of the adiRose 1.5. The black/red, grey/red and the ASG. And also the super beast in 2 CW.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

anyone copping these for st patrick day?

adidas-superbeast-1-600x450.jpg

green joints are flame

hell yeah been on those st patty day beasts since i first saw the pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as soon as march rolls around instant cop

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

anyone copping these for st patrick day?

adidas-superbeast-1-600x450.jpg

green joints are flame

hell yeah been on those st patty day beasts since i first saw the pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as soon as march rolls around instant cop

I'm pretty stoked for the Rose 1.5's and Superbeasts. Eastbay still hasn't shipped my white/blue's
mad.gif
And I still gotta grab the Rose 1.0's, but only on the extra cheap.

I'm pretty stoked for the Rose 1.5's and Superbeasts. Eastbay still hasn't shipped my white/blue's
mad.gif

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

can anyone help me out with the rose 1.5 st pats...are they going to be limited???
They'll be available at Eastbay on March 15th. (Not sure if they're limited or not)

can anyone help me out with the rose 1.5 st pats...are they going to be limited???
They'll be available at Eastbay on March 15th. (Not sure if they're limited or not)

They appear to be fairly limited, from what I can see.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

mad.gif
If you want us to check on your order, send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

They appear to be fairly limited, from what I can see.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

mad.gif
If you want us to check on your order, send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Anyone else find it odd that the Rose 1.5's haven't been given an official release date with all of the pub they've been getting online? Adidas had the Grey/red colorway for pre order, then last I checked they were taken off the site.

Anyone else find it odd that the Rose 1.5's haven't been given an official release date with all of the pub they've been getting online? Adidas had the Grey/red colorway for pre order, then last I checked they were taken off the site.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

thanks for the info....and thanks to Eastbayrep also

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

thanks for the info....and thanks to Eastbayrep also

Back
Top Bottom