Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

I saw fisher wearing the crazy lights and thought he went back to nike with the hyperfuse for a minute. I think they look good, but ill wait to hear more reviews before i decide to buy a pair or not.

I saw fisher wearing the crazy lights and thought he went back to nike with the hyperfuse for a minute. I think they look good, but ill wait to hear more reviews before i decide to buy a pair or not.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

seems like st patty day roses have vanished..... can't find a 10 anywhere

ohwell.gif
 bummer.. I still was hoping to pick these up. 

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Yeah they look good. Especially the pair that he's been wearing.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Yeah they look good. Especially the pair that he's been wearing.

the white/purples are pretty basic... but so clean, the metallic purple stripes are nice.

the white/purples are pretty basic... but so clean, the metallic purple stripes are nice.

I got my St Patty's the other day from the hoh in daly city. I could check to see if they have them anymore just let me know what size you guys wear.

I got my St Patty's the other day from the hoh in daly city. I could check to see if they have them anymore just let me know what size you guys wear.

Drose sprained his ankle in the Crazy light today. It seem like the shoes has very minimal lateral stability because Drose foot just turned over when he move sideway

Drose sprained his ankle in the Crazy light today. It seem like the shoes has very minimal lateral stability because Drose foot just turned over when he move sideway

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It wasn't serious as he went back in the game and helped the Bulls go on a run. That was a tough loss today. I swear ref's blowing the call in the final minutes when Rose created a turnover and went up for the layup. Would of been nice for Chicago to sweep.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It wasn't serious as he went back in the game and helped the Bulls go on a run. That was a tough loss today. I swear ref's blowing the call in the final minutes when Rose created a turnover and went up for the layup. Would of been nice for Chicago to sweep.

Sprain ankle or not the drose crazy light can't even be preordered on eastbay anymore. You can get all the other colors except that color. Just have to wait to till the come out hope they aren't excluded then.

Sprain ankle or not the drose crazy light can't even be preordered on eastbay anymore. You can get all the other colors except that color. Just have to wait to till the come out hope they aren't excluded then.

Collison sprained his ankle in these too.

Rose's ankle sprain could of been on a wet spot, but who knows.

Guess we'll find out more as the playoffs go on since alot of adidas players are wearing them.

Collison sprained his ankle in these too.

Rose's ankle sprain could of been on a wet spot, but who knows.

Guess we'll find out more as the playoffs go on since alot of adidas players are wearing them.

As much as I appreciate light basketball shoes, there's a fine line that these companies will be walking as they make their lines lighter. No, I'm not asking for all shoes to become armored tanks like many of Nike's Air Max basketball shoes (the LeBron VIIs and VIIIs are the first Air Max shoes I'd hoop in), but the lack of support in this new generation of lighter shoes (hyperize, hyperdunk 2010, etc.) has been staggering. I'll be interested to see what these Crazy Lights are like in that department.

Back
Top Bottom